Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Classic side-parted hairstyle and norwooding

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
it shouldn't look good, because it completely exposes your widow's peaks, but for some reason I feel like it's one of the most graceful ways to manage NW1-3
I know I post pictures of chad(lite)s, but it's hard to find photos of average males with some specific hairstyle
Unnamed
Classic Side Part

First one looks bad tbh too much norwoding, second one is good

just shave it off BRO worked for me BRO

My hair don’t go like that

havent seen this other than like movies from ore 1960 but it works tbh

it shouldn't look good, because it completely exposes your widow's peaks, but for some reason I feel like it's one of the most graceful ways to manage NW1-3
I know I post pictures of chad(lite)s, but it's hard to find photos of average males with some specific hairstyle
View attachment 258754View attachment 258755
It's quite distinct when this is Norwooding and when it's just the natural hairline, so when someone is Norwooding it looks ugly af because there's a thin puff of hair in the middle, whilst when it's just the natural hairline (as seen in the pics) it looks fine

Depends on the bone structure.