Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Classical music and opera megathread

I didn't count this type of music in the thread but I'm so happy someone did, I really enjoy it.
I like listenning to this type of music in long trips , Recently i was listenning to this when i spend 3 hours on a bus

I like listenning to this type of music in long trips , Recently i was listenning to this when i spend 3 hours on a bus

You have good taste :feelsokman: I might post some others later.

Overused but one of my favourites, did you see my response to you regarding Corvus Corax?

One of my favourites too, truly a marvellous piece.

No, I will check it out now.
Tell me when you checked it out, sometimes Incels.co alerting system doesn't work properly. I added a bagpipe song for you under my Corvus Corax response.

Is this considered Classical?

Is this considered Classical?
It depends on what you mean by classical, if you are talking about academic music in general I would include it, but others only use the term classical music to talk about the 18th century.

Second one takes me to another place... Somewhere magical. Bittersweet.

It depends on what you mean by classical, if you are talking about academic music in general I would include it, but others only use the term classical music to talk about the 18th century.
Thanks, I also like those Classical esque soundtracks in Studio Ghibli movies.

It's like you've read my mind dude im a historycel and like listening to that piece a lot, not many people know about Napoleon III, cause normies definition of history is WW2 only these days.

It's like you've read my mind dude im a historycel and like listening to that piece a lot, not many people know about Napoleon III, cause normies definition of history is WW2 only these days.
I am a Historycel too and i also listen to that piece a lot. I read a lot about French History cause i find it very interesting , I liked Napoleon a lot

Last edited:

I am a Historycel too and i also listen to that piece a lot. I read a lot about French History cause i find it very interesting , I liked Napoleon a lot
Another historycel here. Do you like landsknecht music?

So much good taste in one post

Love Strauss , Got to know him thanks to that episode from Tom and Jerry when i was kid. Also love Mozart
Another historycel here. Do you like landsknecht music?
Read about them a few years back , Didn't knew about the music , I'm going to check it out

I'll participate and tell you some favorites but won't post links

Opera: Mostly Wagner and Puccini for me. Wagner's Parsifal is simply one of the most beautiful works I have ever heard. Hard to describe in words but it sounds truly inspired by God.

Classical: I listen to a lot. Mostly Romantic era. Liszt, Schubert, Brahms, Beethoven, Bruckner. A few of my favorite symphonies: Bruckner 5th and 8th; Mahler 6th, Beethoven 3rd, Shostakovich 4th, 10th; F. Schmidt 4th.

I'll participate and tell you some favorites but won't post links

Opera: Mostly Wagner and Puccini for me. Wagner's Parsifal is simply one of the most beautiful works I have ever heard. Hard to describe in words but it sounds truly inspired by God.

Classical: I listen to a lot. Mostly Romantic era. Liszt, Schubert, Brahms, Beethoven, Bruckner. A few of my favorite symphonies: Bruckner 5th and 8th; Mahler 6th, Beethoven 3rd, Shostakovich 4th, 10th; F. Schmidt 4th.
I truly appreciate your good taste.

I like Don Giovanni and the Beethoven and Mendelssohn violin concerti.

Flower duet my fav :feelstrash: