Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Classmates confirmed that people have sex in high school bathrooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
I already knew this but to hear it be said and acknowledged out loud as just this normal thing just broke me. The classic phrase “it’s over” still holds up. Humans are not built to withstand constant suffering.

Kids are having sex in high school and I'm still a 20 year old touchless virgin. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not that this surprises me, but when do they do this? During school hours? Isn't there a risk of getting caught? Like is it worth it to bang in the bathroom instead of after school at someone's house?

They do it at restaurants also

Do you really need someone to confirm something so fucking obvious?

Not that this surprises me, but when do they do this? During school hours? Isn't there a risk of getting caught? Like is it worth it to bang in the bathroom instead of after school at someone's house?
There is a risk of being caught but that makes it more fun for them.

Kids are having sex in high school and I'm still a 20 year old touchless virgin. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I remember in 6TH GRADE hearing about how the boys in my class would fool around with their girlfriends both at home AND at school.
JFL it never began

Fucking over. You can never recover from missing out on this. Your genetic worth manifests in your youth, and if it's shit it's over for the rest of your life.

I remember in 6TH GRADE hearing about how the boys in my class would fool around with their girlfriends both at home AND at school.
JFL it never began

Yeah but when? Isn't there risk involved? I don't see the point in taking the risk of disciplinary action if you can just get laid outside of school.

Last edited:
most people have become so degenerate they will do it in the most public place they can for the risk factor.

I can just imagine incel toilet cleaner walking in to do his dead end job and witnessing 2 people doing something he never can

I honestly don't know what you expected. Awkward high school sex is probably more common than hookup sex

I don't see the point in taking the risk of disciplinary action if you can just get laid outside of school.
The Chads whose dads buy them cars basically park the cars at the school and fuck the girls there.

Gr 9/10 Chads too young to drive are probably just fucking older foids inside THEIR cars.

The Chads whose dads buy them cars basically park the cars at the school and fuck the girls there.

Gr 9/10 Chads too young to drive are probably just fucking older foids inside THEIR cars.

Seems risky as fuck as well. People are more likely to see you in a parking lot than in the bathroom.

I guess sexhavers don't care they're too focused on stimulating their genitals

I already knew this but to hear it be said and acknowledged out loud as just this normal thing just broke me. The classic phrase “it’s over” still holds up. Humans are not built to withstand constant suffering.
No they are not. I have become an evil, powerhungry person as a result of not ever receiving affection from the opposite sex.

Those underage Chad's are too busy fucking their 25 year old whore teachers.

Yeah but when? Isn't there risk involved? I don't see the point in taking the risk of disciplinary action if you can just get laid outside of school.
probably from the adrenaline rush of potentially being caught
plus kids are fucking horny and have no time to wait

Not only that but sex is as common to these people as breathing and sleeping. They’ve never thought about it for one second. They do it because their biological drive is to fuck and they enjoy it.

sex is as common to these people as breathing and sleeping
Breathing is obviously more common. Sleeping could only be as common if you were fucking every night.

Even if you fuck twice per day and sleep once per day you're probably sleeping more hours per day then you are fucking.

Breathing is obviously more common. Sleeping could only be as common if you were fucking every night.

Even if you fuck twice per day and sleep once per day you're probably sleeping more hours per day then you are fucking.
It’s hyperbole mate. The point is that it’s not a big deal to normal people.

I don't agree with you. Due to hypergamy, even for sex-having normies it is usually a big deal. It's only not a big deal for chad.

A guy said “why don’t they just wait until they get home” he looks pretty subhuman tbh. He may have gotten laid but imo he was ugly.

A guy said “why don’t they just wait until they get home” he looks pretty subhuman tbh. He may have gotten laid but imo he was ugly.

Doubtful he got laid if he's below average. Average guys can get laid in high school, uglies are fucked

Shit is stanky

My classmates in 4th grade elementary also said they were having orgies in the school storage room with emma watson.

My fellow buddy boys, it is truly over. :feelsrope:

Doubtful he got laid if he's below average. Average guys can get laid in high school, uglies are fucked
His skin was terrible, Bad eye area, Unkempt facial hair, poor jawline, yeah he’s definitely below average.

His skin was terrible, Bad eye area, Unkempt facial hair, poor jawline, yeah he’s definitely below average.

sounds even worse than me. And I was the ugly kid in high school. 100% incel that guy is

I knew about that in 8th grade already. Had a chad friend that told how he fucked his gf in the school bathroom and apparently it was quite popular jfl.

Fucking over. You can never recover from missing out on this. Your genetic worth manifests in your youth, and if it's shit it's over for the rest of your life.

Happened to me while I was in junior. I heard a couple banging in the girls bathroom while I was on my way to class, apparently they were placed on daily detentions for like a week or something

They do it every where. I've seen it happen in trees.

It happens in bathrooms everywhere. Of course chad only. Women cannot control themselves. If they want to fuck you they will fuck you anywhere.

I see now why my female classmates went to the bathroom so often.

I didn't need to know that

I remember in middle school a girl was caught giving oral sex to two Tyrones in the bathroom.

pass me the rope

remember this 14 year old classmate showing us condoms and talking about her boyfriend.....what is this life such shit still rotting alone

imagine how funny it would be if a school shooter entered the school and the fucking degenerates were fucking in the bathroom and he killed them while they had sex lol

they literally fuck each other anywhere and everywhere
brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Chadfishing basically confirmed for me that foids will fuck chad anywhere, anytime, any place and do whatever he asks of them. Even some of the supposedly sweetest girls can become slutty whores for Thundercock at the click of a finger. It’s revolting.