Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clenching teeth fucking HURTS

Anglo-Saxon

Anglo-Saxon

Recruit
★★★★★
Did it all day for the hollow cheeks. Nobody gave a shit.

Jaw jutting on the other hand doesn't hurt but then my cheeks will be gone.

TFW both recessed chin and maxilla

Don't worry. You get used to it. Just keep mewing. Nose breathing is good anyway.

Anon said:
Don't worry. You get used to it. Just keep mewing. Nose breathing is good anyway.

No, clenching teeth isn't mewing but pressing jaws hard on eachother to show jaw muscle

I already mew and nose breathe but it ain't doing much

Anglo-Saxon said:
No, clenching teeth isn't mewing but pressing jaws hard on eachother to show jaw muscle

I already mew and nose breathe but it ain't doing much

It's hard mewing.

CopingGymcel said:
Mewing should be auto mode.

I've heard at PSL that jaw crushing like me will damage my shit long term... So idk.

Anglo-Saxon said:
I've heard at PSL that jaw crushing like me will damage my shit long term... So idk.

Of course clenching your jaw is bad for you.

CopingGymcel said:
Anon said:
It's hard mewing.
Mewing should be auto mode.

Am I supposed to slightly bite when mewing or no? I slightly jut and keep my tongue pressed against the back of my two front teeth, am I doing it wrong?

whogivesafucc said:
Am I supposed to slightly bite when mewing or no? I slightly jut and keep my tongue pressed against the back of my two front teeth, am I doing it wrong?

You're not suppose to bite, that takes away from the process of your tongue pressing against your palate. Don't jut unless you want jaw problems. Tongue slightly pressed against your palate, not your teeth. You're doing it very wrong.

CopingGymcel said:
whogivesafucc said:
You're not suppose to bite, that takes away from the process of your tongue pressing against your palate. Don't jut unless you want jaw problems. Tongue slightly pressed against your palate, not your teeth. You're doing it very wrong.

got it now

This won't help you as much as it can probably cause issues later on. Best to try other things.

Anglo-Saxon said:
Did it all day for the hollow cheeks. Nobody gave a shit.

Jaw jutting on the other hand doesn't hurt but then my cheeks will be gone.

TFW both recessed chin and maxilla

bro, jawzrsize.

Lol @ this lookism tier autism

so much cope,

That's because women care much more about facial harmony than hollow cheeks and all that bullshit.

Enigmatic93 said:
That's because women care much more about facial harmony than hollow cheeks and all that bullshit.
You either have it or you don't.

Just stick to mewing man. Forget about hollow cheeks.