Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Climate change is based

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I hope climate change is real so that this planet becomes a desolate wasteland and the grandchildren of all the shallow selfish people from my generation have to live in domes and eat bugs.

Me too. I won't reproduce anyway, why should i give a fuck about Chad's spawn?

Nah, it'll play out at most by causing food shortages that will kill a lot of people in Africa and Asia.

It isn't real though. But you can always hope for the worst case scenario in world war 3.

Climate change is globalist propaganda.

WW3 is a more credible danger.

Honestly the black death 2.0 is likely to come before any madman gets a hold of a nuclear weapon. It's by chance that the ebola epidemic didn't mutate to an airborne virus and wipe a good chunk of the population.

Yes I support climate change, this world has brought me nothing but pain and suffering, I want this world and the people in it to suffer like I have

add GMO food,
GMO viruses such as HIV (from bovine leukemia), mad cow disease , deer zombie virus ( affecting 1/2 of the states)
ebola in Africa, etc....
and some other stuff they been cooking up over the years to the list.

Yes I support climate change, this world has brought me nothing but pain and suffering, I want this world and the people in it to suffer like I have
Based

I want a dome home...

It's fellowcels most affected by climate change, in poor places like in Africa, and the Middle East. People who live in Chad places like NYC, and Scandinavia, are least affected.

climate change is fake news according to high IQ folks like Kary Mullis and Edward teller.
frontline_teller_signature.jpg

I want something like the day after tomorrow (or whatever it was called) to happen. Then an incel could get busy :feelshehe:

It's fellowcels most affected by climate change, in poor places like in Africa, and the Middle East. People who live in Chad places like NYC, and Scandinavia, are least affected.

I will never agree with the hippies.
First I get treated like a fucking animal and then they wonder why I don't want to save this planet.
Well, you fuckers (literally, they fuck) have made it obvious it is your planet and not mine so keep savings your planet faggots

Climate change is real.
Human-generated climate change is BS.

As a species, we think way too highly of ourselves tbh...

I don’t know anything about climate change