Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Clint from Stardew Valley knows what’s up

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

The most relatable character in any video game ever,
Besides maybe Burgerpants from Undertale.

found the inkel

Ssanslol

Sounds like an interesting game

i tried playing stardew valley once but I got bored pretty fast

Found the inchell

Oof let's unpack this

Seeethe
Oh you sweet summer child

Clint just needs to get his toxic personality in order. Then I'm sure women will want him

Clint just needs to get his toxic personality in order. Then I'm sure women will want him
Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on and dumped his wife with a rich billionaire heiress and didn't even feel bad about it.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on and dumped his wife with a rich billionaire heiress and didn't even feel bad about it.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
Automod was waifu on r/Incels