Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Closet virgin

Are you a closet virgin?

• Total voters
LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Do you hide it or do people already know just by looking at you im a closet virgin but im thinking about coming out

Everyone knows i'm a virgin, and a certified loser.

15642.jpg

You can’t hide being a virgin, everyone knows or just assumes. I don’t tell anyone about my sex life, or rather the lack thereof but everyone always guessed I was.

You can’t hide being a virgin, everyone knows or just assumes. I don’t tell anyone about my sex life, or rather the lack thereof but everyone always guessed I was.
well people dont usually ask and I dont tell but there are times some guys ask and I lie and say I fucked a fat foid just to avoid any details

I never talk about my (non-existant) sex life, but most people assume I'm a virgin.

They can probably sense it. I'm a gigaturbovirgin so you don't even need verification for that one.

Why comming out? U care about normies opunion so much? They will just make fun of u :feelstrash:

Nobody asked me but I wouldn't hide it if they did

I dont tell anyone but they seem to know quite quickly. Doesnt help considering what my hobbies tend to be either.

Virgins have that goofy virgin energy. It's extremely easy to just know and tell you are a virgin. It's fucked up that we are obligated to lie about it, in spite that they probably know we ain't fuckin. Obligated, because in adult society, they wouldn't neccessarily go straight for the insults, but rather normies will see you talking about your virginity as though you are foisting a huge problem on THEM. That's how selfish normies are, just talking about your virginity with them is a burden, and responsibility they don't want to bear.

I assume they all know simply because I was always seen alone and never talk about having a girlfriend

Everyone knows I am by the look of my face.

I say I am a virgin when normies ask.

If people don't assume you are virgin upon first sight you are fakecel :banhammer::banhammer:

even if one of us ascended, we'd be laughed at and told we are lying

One look is enough.

They know just looking at my face

Yes, I'am a closet virgin. I lie to normies , but is very rare that they ask me that directly, I throw casual lies about some "gf" , but they usually don't believe by the look of their faces and I don't do that anymore.

When my normie friends bring it up in conversation, I never have anyhing to bring to the table, so I just sit there like the virgin loser I am. No one's asked me directly if I'm a virgin, but it's fairly obvious I would say. People can probably tell by looking at me.

Everyone knows I'm a virgin, but I don't speak with anyone so I don't really try to hide it or not

I am a virgin and proud :feelsLSD: