Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clothed Girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Whenever I see a properly dressed young foid she gains a massive halo. I feel a strong pull toward worship.

Chad only stop staring.

Same. I prefer they dress normally than half naked.

All foids are whores bro. Doesn't matter how they dress. Maybe she's just cold or hiding a hickey/scar.

dressing modestly is a huge fetish for me, gonna fap to modest whores in parkas

They might have more self respect or be whores in disguise, but either way they don't give a shit about subhumans like us.
dressing modestly is a huge fetish for me, gonna fap to modest whores in parkas
:feelskek:

Chad only stop staring.
All foids are whores bro. Doesn't matter how they dress. Maybe she's just cold or hiding a hickey/scar.

YES. THANK YOU.

ALL foids are the same. They ALL want to look their best for Chad because they ALL only want Chad and want the REST of the male population DEAD. They just won't tell you that because they don't want to tarnish their "victimized" reputation or their betabux husbands to rope.

This is the only thing I admire about feminists, at least they're brutally honest that they want all Nonchads DEAD.

Yeah but that’s the thing though, none of them are properly dressed.

Tbh , i like that