Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CLOTHING IS THE LARGEST COPE IN EXISTENCE

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
I was already aware of this, but then I started to do some shopping for nicer clothes online, since I will hopefully be getting out of the basement some and networking (aka coping) a bit I want to look like I belong in a business environment regardless of the disadvantages I have because of my looks. Just jfl at clothes max. It's over.

Exhibit 1:
Screenshot 20200216 162423 Gallery

Although he dresses like a homeless man who found his garments in different dumpsters across the city, he's chad so everyone thinks this outfit looks good.

Exhibit 2:
Unnamed

Yes this outfit is shit, but if worn by chad people would think it look great :lul::lul::lul:

The first picture actually has nice clothes tho

I like to cope with clothing cause comfy clothing makes me feel better in my skin and more relaxed in a way .

I wish fashion houses would get incels to model their clothing :feelskek:

The first picture actually has nice clothes tho

I like to cope with clothing cause comfy clothing makes me feel better in my skin and more relaxed in a way .
I see homeless dress like him, but less clean.

I always wear gucci and versace on me nigga always flexing

go butt ass naked

I like red pants and shirts because fresh blood isn't as noticeable.

when you go to buy expensive clothing you should be led into a gas chamber disguised as a fitting room

I wish fashion houses would get incels to model their clothing :feelskek:
This would be good, we generally need a body positivity movement for men, I just don't get how one has NEVER started
I was already aware of this, but then I started to do some shopping for nicer clothes online, since I will hopefully be getting out of the basement some and networking (aka coping) a bit I want to look like I belong in a business environment regardless of the disadvantages I have because of my looks. Just jfl at clothes max. It's over.

Exhibit 1:
View attachment 202807
Although he dresses like a homeless man who found his garments in different dumpsters across the city, he's chad so everyone thinks this outfit looks good.

Exhibit 2:View attachment 202809
Yes this outfit is shit, but if worn by chad people would think it look great :lul::lul::lul:
Btw ugly looks need to be managed very well if you're talking professional environment. There probably is something that works u just need to know.
What's your age group, industry, body type?

Btw ugly looks need to be managed very well if you're talking professional environment.
*Groan* More shit that's gonna hold me back.

“Muh style” a lot of people cope with that bs

2nd guy looks retarded

Absolutely. It's a major money maker, as people will blindly follow fasion trends and buy new clothes every year. It's a guaranteed customer base, so you don't even have to make the clothes look or feel good.