Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Clown World] Greta Thunberg wins Time’s Person of the Year

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
The circus carries on.

Time’s Person of the Year for two-thousand-soy-teen is Greta Thunberg, someone who wants people to live in pods and eat bugs and advocates for the genocide of people who refuse to conform to her fucked-up ways. By endorsing her Time is endorsing genocide. Not to mention this is all in the name of global warming, something that isn’t even real, just a tool of the elite to push an agenda down out throats.

you should be proud of your fellow countryman you swedecel :feelskek:

do many Swedish foids look like her by the way?

Cucks follow the soy queen. We're about to live in a world ruled by soys and foids

No one does because of her facial features. Not to insult her for that, I wouldn’t insult someone for their looks, but not many people in any country look like her
thought so.

is it giga suicidefuel being around Nordic gigastacies everyday?

I should be the person of the year tbh

Give it to Elliot Rodger

Her looksmatch died on the way to the hospital because his climate friendly electric car was too slow.

Last edited:
I don’t see the rage around Greta. She is raising awareness about climate change and brought it to the UN’s attention. Be in mind that over 70% of the dumping being done are from corporations that these politicians bend over backwards for. Greta at least gave climate change/the environment the spotlight it deserves.

How did she become known in the first place?

Why? China, USA and India are still polluting. She has not invented anything to cut pollution down. She has not done anything other then yell at a microphone. She could be replaced by any other person on earth and the message would be the same.

41KJK2M1weL

To be fair, just because she is “the person of the year” doesn’t mean Time thinks she’s the best person of the year.

A braindead puppet is person of the year lmao

Hitler was Time's person of the year back in the day. Coincidence?
full

I don’t see the rage around Greta. She is raising awareness about climate change and brought it to the UN’s attention. Be in mind that over 70% of the dumping being done are from corporations that these politicians bend over backwards for. Greta at least gave climate change/the environment the spotlight it deserves.
Imagine her male looksmatch, though. Do you think that person would have been given the same credit?