Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [clown world] greta thunberg

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
The fact that we have a untermensch nimrod running around dictating what people should do and being allowed to speak in united cuck nations says everything about this world. If anyone didn't know, she's being funded by (((soros))) himself so that speaks volumes already.

I'll blame lamestream media. We would never hear about her if she wasn't pushed into normies's minds.

Nobody gives a fuck about her and she should be sent to China to preach to Xi. She is a Jew puppet that deserves to be thrown in the middle of Africa.

I'll blame lamestream media. We would never hear about her if she wasn't pushed into normies's minds.
She's pushed by the filthy kikes, JFL imagine a handicapped little shit trying to tell you how to live your life
Nobody gives a fuck about her and she should be sent to China to preach to Xi. She is a Jew puppet that deserves to be thrown in the middle of Africa.
Isn't it ironic how only the gays are supporting her

I think the elites who control things have done such a good job at controlling the npc masses that they just think of random crazy things as a shit test. Like when Curt Cobain was disenfranchised with his music he purposely started writing the shittiest most horrible lyrics he could think of and his fans just ate it up.

she kinda looks like clown :feelstrash:

that whore deserves to be raped by all incels.co

D4C81C80 8E39 4B3B A0DC E34597D8171B

Tbh I don't blame her she's just an autist or sperg. I blame her parents for using her like that which is horrible....

Cucka Clownberg.

Does anyone even talk about her anymore?

I think the elites who control things have done such a good job at controlling the npc masses that they just think of random crazy things as a shit test. Like when Curt Cobain was disenfranchised with his music he purposely started writing the shittiest most horrible lyrics he could think of and his fans just ate it up.

I thought Kurt always maintained that Nirvana’s lyrics were meaningless?

who fucking cares about what this 16 literal autist is saying?
retards