Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [clown world][tutorial mode] FACIALLY DEFORMED foid has CHAD bf and millions of tiktok followers

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

Screenshot 2020 10 06 at 120745

this foid makes tiktok clips and does makeup. she has 3 million followers and a chadpreet boyfriend. she gets tons of positive comments and validation even though she has a horrendous deformity in the face. her looksmatch probably killed himself from all the bullying/rejection. imagine being a foid in 2020. life must be some sort of really funny joke or something. when females like this can get a chadpreet and all this validation, imagine how high the standards of other foids are. how people can remain bluepilled in this age is beyond me. even deformed foids only want chad. but i'm supposed to believe that it is women that have to live up to unrealistic beauty standards.

what a joke!

"""Chad""" but yeah, females live on just exist mode.

Foids can't lose

But females are still oppressed horrible inkwell

Holy fuck she’s probably the only female trucel I’d believe but she somehow got a faggot chad to date her. How do foids hack the matrix this hard??? I literally can’t look at her for more than a few seconds especially with her eye looking like it’s nearly falling out

BRUTAL TUTORIAL MODE PILL

Holy fuck she’s probably the only female trucel I’d believe but she somehow got a faggot chad to date her. How do foids hack the matrix this hard??? I literally can’t look at her for more than a few seconds especially with her eye looking like it’s nearly falling out
They are using gameshark.
it's not even fair :feelswhere:

Mogs her by 5 points JFL

She looks absolutely hideous. If only she was bullied so that she would rope for attention (in Minecraft)

She looks absolutely hideous. If only she was bullied so that she would rope for attention (in Minecraft)

cuz pussy that's why

Looksmatch 2020

Yet society still believes that foids can be incels

Just lol this is what ethnics can pull.

Ethnics c-c--- in... cels.

Insane. Average looksmatch 2020

But females are still oppressed horrible inkwell
Mogs her by 5 points JFL
He mogs me by that margin. She is on negative scale
Her looks match is ldarmaxxing in a hole in some cemetery somewhere right now JFL
Her looksmatch was aborted because abnormal development at 2 - 2.5 months. Even has no grave. Just dumped into junkyard press

Looksmatch 2020
She mogs me
For real?

As always, femcels aren't real

I cant fully understand what I am seeing.Its like my eyes or brain dont want to fully acknowledge what is infront of me.
Her male looksmatch is 100% dead,on hard drugs or in prison for just existing.