Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [ClownWorld] Abortion fetishists (do not read if you have a weak stomach)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
https://cultureshiftforlife.com/2019/08/30/breeding-fetish/
Quotes in the article taken from this Reddit page:

"people are discussing the very real fetish of breeding for the sole purpose of experiencing pregnancy followed by the legal act of killing the innocent children they conceive."

"ooliava:
I have a female friend who has a really powerful fetish for breeding, she has never used any type of birth control.
She is with a male partner currently who is just like her, into breeding and they have been practicing their fetish for quite a few abortions.
"

"klaus-2018:
I know this fetish. My girlfriend and me have the same fetish. My girlfriend enjoys her pregnancies and she enjoys the abortion. Her preferred date to abort is between 20 and 24 weeks of gestation. I enjoy making her pregnant. And I enjoy the time of her pregnancy. She has no menstrual period and she is sexually very active.
[...]
In the last ten years in our relationship we have done seven abortions and my girlfriend is pregnant again with a little girl."

"aborterrific:
It is good (and rare) to hear of a couple (both man and woman) where both members are into abortion and pregnancy. This is a wonderful and potent example of personal power, where sex meets violence and creation combines with destruction."

Of course, this shit is from Reddit. Where the fuck else would people this degenerate post? I honestly have no words for this. The modern west is hell, it's just pure evil. Weimar Germany and Sodom were nothing compared to this.

This shit is going on while normies watch football and worry about what Iron Man is going to do in the next Marvel film. Good people are apathetic to this world and degeneracy runs wild. My great grandfather generation would have formed lynch mobs for these people.

I do not wish to write on this forum what I would enjoy doing to these people. Fuck, man, it's really a vantablack void staring back at you.

My great grandfather generation would have formed lynch mobs for these people.

Great honorable men. We dont have that anymore. It all went downhill after the 1950s.

thats so weird. and these peopleget laid more than us

Next they'll will orgasm giving birth and then decapitate the child.
Tumblr o51ithhQG91v4uyvzo1 500

So sadistic and cold hearted behaviour, they have no good feelings for a child.

just end this world already I hope hurricane takeover this shit planet

Is what I said before, in the early days of the account, "abortion decreases population and can be appreciable (if used cleverly), this is a positive and functional factor, but at the same time there is no better objection to abortion than the fact that allows more freedom for women and encouragements hypergamy and matriarchy, which is both negative "

This behavior degeneracy mogs bug chasing by a wide margin.

Their personalitys seem great yet they get to have sex

abortion decreases population and can be appreciable
This is like saying piracy decreases the sales of video-games. Most foids who have abortions were never planning on having children anyway. But they fuck without birth control on purpose because they know there's an easy way out.
Abortion and other forms of birth control are the main driving factor behind the sexual degeneracy of our age, if foids weren't able to fuck without consequences then they would have no choice but to keep their legs closed and wait until marriage.

tell them to record it and send to me.
(for educational purposes)

Disgusting subhumans. They should meet the rope for which they should hang from during a televised execution. Death penalty should be imposed on people like this. It's straight up murder.

It is ok to kill unborn babies but not to go er

This shit is going on while normies watch football and worry about what Iron Man is going to do in the next Marvel film. Good people are apathetic to this world and degeneracy runs wild. My great grandfather generation would have formed lynch mobs for these people.

Great honorable men. We dont have that anymore. It all went downhill after the 1950s.
You mean It went downhill after the 1940's, particularly 1945.

It's a pity their parents never had an abortion fetish, I personally blame the USA for this sort of problem