Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [ClownWorld] [BoomerAdvice] Just be the last theory

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Michael Jordan laughing.gif

I remember getting genuinly pissed off reading advices like that in the past

Cucks, just like life itself, finds a way.

It doesn't matter if you're not the first owner of a car. What matters is that you pay for this heavily used car with full price :soy: :soy:

It doesn't matter if you're not the first owner of a car. What matters is that you pay for this heavily used car with full price :soy: :soy:

Just get a Fiat 500 with 50000000km of mileage bro.

yep boyfriend number 40 is definitely special with no firsts being shared at all, totally
it doesn't matter, because you are the last. if you wouldn't take a 50 year old you're volcel by default. jbl theory makes sense.

I want a virgin looksmatch. Anything less will bring vehement shame and dishonor to my name.

This is the result of liberal feminist conditioning. Cuckoldry is becoming more mainstream by the day.

It fucking makes me sick.

A female who was a 7-8 in her prime could realistically fuck until shes in her early to mid 50's. Even if she stops before then, chances are your sex wont be as special to her as those 6ft jock lays she got in college, where she actually reached an orgasm. Boomers are the ones who fucked society beyond repair, should they REALLY still be trying to drop some sage advice? :feelskek:

They wont admit they were the reasons most of us killed ourselves before our mid 40s...

If I were not blackpilled from other sources, I would be thinking this way right now. This is how my countrymen in SEA think. If a guy dates a girl and but the girl marries another guy, the agony and sadness is in the previous guys she dated. The guy who marries her in the end is considered the one who does the cucking.

Also jfl @ the replies telling the guy should've told her he was a virgin cause some women want guys with experiences teehee. Just some teehee

The best reply is the last one where some faggot tells him just tell her the truth and be a decent human being blablabla. Meanwhile irl dark triad always mogs being a good person.

I hate boomers

I'm sure his kids are not his kids. Such a fool normie.