Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [ClownWorld] [BoomerAdvice] Just be the last theory

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
"It does not matter if you were the first. What matters is being the LAST!"

Read this soyboy statement on quora written by a boomer who lost virginity at 27 to a non-virgin he later married (that was 30 years ago).

JFL. Introducing to you the just be the last guy to fuck her theory.

That's right boyos, it doesn't matter if the girl had 40 partners before you, as long as you are the last you are that special somebody.

The absolute state of boomers and their advice.

Of course, keep in mind that this was 30 years ago.

This day just be the last game would mean marrying some 50 year old or something because younger ones can still easily cuck you with Chads and you can never know if you are the last.

Last edited:
I fucking hate cucks.

boomers are retarded

To be honest it'd still be lovely to find someone who wouldn't cheat on you and would stay with you until the very end. Problem is most likely it's just your turn and just because you are fucking her now it doesn't mean you will be the last or she's not fucking anyone else on the side.

I’ve heard that advice countless times.

This day just be the last game would mean marrying some 50 year old or something because younger ones can still easily cuck you with Chads and you can never know if you are the last.

> implying Karen can't get Chad

Same thing all YouTubers say and it pisses me off.
"The past is in the past bro!" is what they all say.
"It doesn't matter if she has had 100 partners, she picked you!"
As if those 100 partners don't affect her psyche and bring along personal baggage. As if we are going to ignore she has had tons of STDs before she even gets a chance to meet you. As if we are supposed to ignore the 2+ kids that aren't yours that keep you up at night because she let somebody else go in raw WHILE YOU HAVE TO WEAR A CONDOM AND SHE IS ON THE PILL because she doesn't want anymore 'accidents.'

Yea, being last is great hahahahaah!
/sarcasm

ignore the 2+ kids that aren't yours that keep you up at night because she let somebody else go in raw WHILE YOU HAVE TO WEAR A CONDOM AND SHE IS ON THE PILL because she doesn't want anymore 'accidents.'
Children with Chad: son
Children with Incel: accident

just find a woman in the nursing home and be last theory

That's not what they mean by "be the last." They mean "Be so good that she doesn't leave you."

Same thing all YouTubers say and it pisses me off.
"The past is in the past bro!" is what they all say.

Those same people will crucify you if they find out you made a holocaust denial shitpost on the internet back in 2010. They won't say "the past is the past" in that situation.

I'd rather be ignored after fucking a virgin than wondering for the rest of my life if she is thinking about the previous 1000 cocks that she sucked.

just find a woman in the nursing home and be last theory

Just be the last theory is legit. I imagine some coping sub8 men will soon start bragging that they were the last for 10 or more women.

Just be the last theory is legit. I imagine some coping sub8 men will soon start bragging that they were the last for 10 or more women.

Normie logic: Woman makes an action that translate into "You're garbage"

normie translates it to: "I am amazing" in his brain

If I were not blackpilled from other sources, I would be thinking this way right now. This is how my countrymen in SEA think. If a guy dates a girl and but the girl marries another guy, the agony and sadness is in the previous guys she dated. The guy who marries her in the end is considered the one who does the cucking.

Also jfl @ the replies telling the guy should've told her he was a virgin cause some women want guys with experiences teehee. Just some teehee

Studies prove it a fact that sluts are more likely to divorce you than classier women.

Factors:

They clearly perferred casual sex/serial dating over monogamous long-term relationships to begin with; women have full control over the pace of their romance, so it's a choice to be a slut.

They crave excitement and get bored easily. (hence the cock hopping)

They have high standards. (always looking for the better man)

They are "empowered"; less likely to feel dependent on their husband specifically. (don't need no man)

Feminism implicitly teaches them that if they are unhappy, their man is at fault.

They are influenced by slutty friends.

They have more lingering feelings for exes interfering with them settling into marriage.

The type of man who would marry a slut is often less attractive than the type of man who pumps and dumps.

Promiscuity hurts pair-bonding potential on a hormonal level; naturally, if you are the type to fuck dozens of people, your body will chemically adapt to that.

Most importantly: You weren't the first, so why would you be the last? She fucked 36 men; why are you special, number 37?

That's why most marriages don't "last."

Most importantly: You weren't the first, so why would you be the last? She fucked 36 men; why are you special, number 37?

This. This is why this sentiment is so ridiculous. So you should basically try to please this "princess" and if she moves on to the next fuckboi it's your fault anyway? JFL.

Boomers didn't have the internet for advice and information. All the shit piled in their brains was from friends and cucked media. The internet has allowed us to observe reality and it's terrifying.

A woman nowadays, never have the last man.

top kek. fuck boomer cucks

Boomers, cucks and feminists: my three least favorite people in existence.

I'm sorry, but what the hell does "Just be her last" even mean?

There is no end to a circle.

The comments section, what a bunch of npcs. In reality:
Woman - Oohhhh I'm attracted to this one *sees face that is good enough for her to get wet*
Male - I'm a virgin
W *Instantly becomes drier than the Saharan desert*
M - W-w-what do you mean you made a mistake & don't want the responsibility of taking my virginity
W *Face in front of her morphs into that of a grotesque goblin*
Guy now has the status of a manlet curry janitor with a comb over, tiny dick & bad breath
M - No don't go
W - Omg he tried to rape me the freak

Reddit - It was your personality, you should of been yourself, don't worry you'll find a girl that will take your v-card, some girls get excited at the prospect of being a guys first. What, you're in your thirties now? Oh ummm there are plenty of lovely sexy women around your age with kids from previous relationships that will want you.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but what the hell does "Just be her last" even mean?

There is no end to a circle.

It's a boomer cope. They delude themselves into thinking that they're the last and that the joke is on Chads who were there before but didn't get to keep that woman JFL.

it's insane.how dumb and clueless boomers are, on basically every facet of life. but I sort of feel where they're coming from here because I think there were no cucks back in the day, and much less hypergamy. stuff like soy in the diet, easy childhood/ everyone's a winner, Nintendo switch, 80-20 rule, ethots, Instagram orbiters are relatively new things

it's insane.how dumb and clueless boomers are, on basically every facet of life. but I sort of feel where they're coming from here because I think there were no cucks back in the day, and much less hypergamy. stuff like soy in the diet, easy childhood/ everyone's a winner, Nintendo switch, 80-20 rule, ethots, Instagram orbiters are relatively new things
hypergamy isnt new. Women always 'married up'

Boomers didn't have the internet for advice and information. All the shit piled in their brains was from friends and cucked media. The internet has allowed us to observe reality and it's terrifying.

Boomers and their advice are seriously outdated and should go back to their time.

Ironically enough I scroll past this on Facebook last night wtf.
67808412 493367584733427 5959328648606515200 n

When they word someone just replace it with "woman" because that is what they mean.

Being someones last is far from perfect, sex isn´t as special for her since there are nothing left to explore plus she have had dozens of dicks many bigger than yours so she will always think about the bigger ones and not enjoy it as much whereas if she had zero she would most likely LOVE the sex with you because it feels good and she has never experienced anything better so she don´t know what she is missing, with a used up roastie she knows exactly what she is missing.

“Teehee all those men only had me for one night, you get to have me forever”

"We had been Long Distance for some 10 months after having met for a weekend the previous year.":soy:

She was riding the cock carousel.

Boomers are from a different planet.

cucks are the absolute worst of the worst to me, but I wonder why Boomers cant see that being the guy who gets betabuxxed into an LTR post carousel, is the biggest cuck

Cuck: I love my wife regardless of the amount of partners she has had in the past.
Me: So you like an arbys meaty sandwich for a pussy, hmm can't say I am surprised.
The Foid: Teehee, Silly Inkwel; with that rotten personality of yours, you won't find anyone with that mindset.
Me: Fuuuuuuuck, I am Gonna LDAR :feelsrope:

Cuck: I love my wife regardless of the amount of partners she has had in the past.
Me: So you like an arbys meaty sandwich for a pussy, hmm can't say I am surprised.
The Foid: Teehee, Silly Inkwel; with that rotten personality of yours, you won't find anyone with that mindset.
Me: Fuuuuuuuck, I am Gonna LDAR :feelsrope:
right behind you brother

Being first is guaranteed but being last isn't

Having a relationship in 2019 is just being a cuck. Plain and Simple.

Being last == eating other 100 people's cum.

Human cum is rich with proteins, amino-acids and minerals, boomers know that.

The foid advice under his is as bad if not worse! "Just be honest, tell her she'll have to give you some direction because you're new to the whole sex thing."

The comments section, what a bunch of npcs. In reality:
Woman - Oohhhh I'm attracted to this one *sees face that is good enough for her to get wet*
Male - I'm a virgin
W *Instantly becomes drier than the Saharan desert*
M - W-w-what do you mean you made a mistake & don't want the responsibility of taking my virginity
W *Face in front of her morphs into that of a grotesque goblin*
Guy now has the status of a manlet curry janitor with a comb over, tiny dick & bad breath
M - No don't go
W - Omg he tried to rape me the freak

Reddit - It was your personality, you should of been yourself, don't worry you'll find a girl that will take your v-card, some girls get excited at the prospect of being a guys first. What, you're in your thirties now? Oh ummm there are plenty of lovely sexy women around your age with kids from previous relationships that will want you.

Yep exactly, that happened to me when I was a 25 year old virgin with no chances since and I'm now mid 40s.

If you are a virgin past the age of 17, its over.