Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [ClownWorld] UK Muslims hold their first ever pride parade

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
https://dailystormer.name/britain-moslems-do-their-first-fag-parade/
https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/22/british-muslims-launch-first-ever-pride-festival-10788697/

British Muslims are launching their first ever pride festival at a time when the community is ‘under attack more than ever’.
The festival hopes to celebrate what it means to be LGTBQI and Muslim
and how they do ‘not have to choose’ between both identities.
LGBTQI charity Imaan
is putting on the event to mark the 20 years it’s spent supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans Muslims.
The show of solidarity follows ongoing anti-LGBT education protests outside primary schools in Birmingham.
Some Muslim parents expressed outrage at relationship and sex education (RSE) being taught as part of the national Equality Act.
Several parents launched a campaign against the educational materials
, claiming it is an affront to their religious beliefs, specifically targeting the ‘No Outsiders’ programme and its creator Andrew Moffat.
Lesbian campaigner Anjum Mauj said the ‘furore’ over RSE is bringing out more homophobia in the Muslim community.
She told Metro.co.uk: ‘Homophobes are being emboldened by lack of leadership anywhere so Imaan is stepping into that position.
‘On the occasion of our 20th anniversary it’s a very apt time to celebrate with a LGBTQI Muslim festival and celebrate our unique identities and bring some joy into the world.’
Anjum, who is a trustee at Imaan, said it’s absolutely vital to have an LGTBQI voice for Muslims.
She said: ‘We have thousands of members at Imaan and many of them are not able to come out.
‘When I was growing, we were just not having conversations about sex and relationships.
‘So to then talk about sexual orientation or something else was hugely problematic.
‘I was out to my family from a very young age
and when I made the decision to get married to my partner, my mother was very upset about it.
‘She didn’t want to tell the rest of her Muslim community. And she still is in that zone of “what will the community say?”
‘I’ve grown up in a really loving and vibrant and inclusive community so it’s very painful to feel that I need to hide part of myself.’

This is why there is no fucking point in following Islam if you live in the west. The kikes will degenerate and secularize the community, just like they did with the Christians. The longer Muslims reside in the west, the more cucked they will become and eventually, there will be no similarities left between the Muslims of the Middle-East and those of the west, just like how Egyptian and Syrian Christians are completely different from the pro-faggot Christians of Germany to name an example.
I'd rather follow an actually based religion like Buddhism that cannot be subverted and politicized than be part of just another Semitic virtue-signaling club.

((they)) aren't ''muslims''

"islam will defend us from degeneracy"
over for copecels

These things are stoned in Saudi Arabia jfl
This is why there is no fucking point in following Islam if you live in the west. The kikes will degenerate and secularize the community, just like they did with the Christians.
Also this, every based thing that comes to the west will get degenerated by (((them)))

I am Islamic myself, but I cheer gleefully when Islamic people from the UK/Australia/Canada/USA are subjected to hate crimes. Why? Because those pieces of shit are going against their own religion.

To all copers who consider converting to Islam: this is what a mosque looks like on the inside:

iu

To all copers who consider converting to Islam: this is what a mosque looks like on the inside:

iu
:feelswow: No! The infidels were not supposed to find out about the peepee-chamber!

What punishment has Allah allocated for degeneracy of this sort that is absolutely haram in the Koran?

religions are copes anyway

Nothing can stop the feminist train.

we live in a circus

Just... LOL.
Just... Fml.
Idgaf about uslam but ragefuek

Why don’t they go be gay in Syria or Iran?

I seriously really really hope Isis gets a drone and calls in infinite predator missles on them

Muslims do this so they can fit in with white people.

Fucking degenerate animals, according to Islam they need to be killed. But then again, everything that comes in touch with western liberalism will destroy itself, muslims resettling in the west are stupid and need get reality checked. All muslims who really believe in Islam should resettle in Islamic countries and make hijra.

""""muslims"""" In a real muslim country with realm muslims they would be all executed along with that poser and kaffir lover Ilhan Omar.

HAHHAHAHA. How can you be a faggot and a muslim at the same time? faggots are killed in the arab world

I can't believe Islam is becoming cucked too

Fucking degenerate animals, according to Islam they need to be killed. But then again, everything that comes in touch with western liberalism will destroy itself, muslims resettling in the west are stupid and need get reality checked. All muslims who really believe in Islam should resettle in Islamic countries and make hijra.

I can't believe Islam is becoming cucked too
European Muslims have been Cucked since they immigrated to Europe.

Nothing new here.

European Muslims have been Cucked since they immigrated to Europe.

Nothing new here.
Muslim men become fags while the females fuck white men, everything works out!

honk honk clown world :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

What's with the anti gayness here srs?
Is it just because it's degenerate? Truth is they are people who have found a way to ascend, so I say let them be happy, I can't find that option, so im still LDAR

Why can't the liberal clowns just accept that there are things that are completely incompatible with each other.. that's like have trying to convince vegans and carnivores to join into one single diet or something

This is why muslims should not live in the west.

Muslim turban weilding women love faggotry and are at the forefront of pushing liberal degeneracy.

They should be stoned to death. Its always women who ruin societies.

religions are copes anyway
Religion is opposite of cope. It makes reality harder to accept. Why would an omnipotent deity who told us all to reproduce and find a companion allow incels to exist