Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy CNN anchor "woman are the smartest of the sexes and they always have been, the world would be better if they ran things"

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

@1:10

This is coming from a gay black fake news anchor that gets fucked by Jewish men. Really makes you think:kys::kys::kys:

Black men are getting soyed lately

pisses me off why are everyone these so fucking cucked, ethnics worshiping whites men worshiping women etc? lmao imagine thrashing your own fucking kind like this its so pathetic and fucking disgusting, traitors are some of the worst morons around.and this cuckolded bluepilled faggot t doesn't even benefit from this moronic treachery against his own gender. It wont make girls want to cut his straight cis dee off anymore than not doing so. It wont make foids nto hate all straight cis males. Hes still a fucking cuck loser. Fuck every single member of any group that's inherent and irreversible (race, xy chromosome group, etc) that chooses to support his enemies and attack his mates.

They DO run things.

Theyre trying to femenize men so we dont stand up or fight back when FEMA comes knocking
Jew stereotype
20190206 000602

women are dumb and useless, all women should be in the kitchen like they belong

Civilizations would collapse and return to the jungle if women were in charge for even one generation. They are LITERALLY the enemy of civilization jfl at some cucks’ stupidity

A literal nigger faggot

Black men are getting soyed lately
I blame soylent, chemicals in water and air and wifi/mobile phone radiation everywhere which are well known for lowering testosterone and making men infertile, within 5-15 years humanity will get infertile since ((((5G towers)))) will be build into lamps everywhere and it will literally fry our sperm cells and give us cancers and various sicknesses. Then jews will import even more immigrants who aren't exposed as much to radiation and are fertile. That's how western world will die.

A 2014 study [7] showed that rats exposed to radio frequency radiation experienced reduced sperm production and mobility, disorders of circadian rhythms, and reduced testosterone levels.
In a 2010 study [8] rats that were exposed to 60 minutes a day of cell phone radiation resulted in a significant decrease in testosterone. In the paper, the researchers concluded that “
long-term exposure to mobile phone radiation leads to a reduction in serum testosterone levels.”

• Sperm quality has plunged over 60% in the last 50 years;
  • Since WWII, the incidence of testicular cancer has increased quadrupled;
  • 30 million men in America have trouble getting or maintaining an erection; and,
  • In the 30 years since we’ve been using cell phones, testosterone levels have been halved.

What are you doing if you don't wearing foil around your head and genitals. JFL if you aren't foilmaxxxing in 2k19.

Last edited:
lol at taking this drunkards degenerate advice

Theyre trying to femenize men so we dont stand up or fight back when FEMA comes knocking
View attachment 88335View attachment 88336View attachment 88337
I blame soylent, chemicals in water and air and wifi/mobile phone radiation everywhere which are well known for lowering testosterone and making men infertile, within 5-15 years humanity will get infertile since ((((5G towers)))) will be build into lamps everywhere and it will literally fry our sperm cells and give us cancers and various sicknesses. Then jews will import even more immigrants who aren't exposed as much to radiation and are fertile. That's how western world will die.

What are you doing if you don't wearing foil around your head and genitals. JFL if you aren't foilmaxxxing in 2k19.
Very high IQ ngl tbhtbh

Civilizations would collapse and return to the jungle if women were in charge for even one generation. They are LITERALLY the enemy of civilization jfl at some cucks’ stupidity
Personally I wish we could do away with civilization and all of the deep seated issues it has caused and still causes today. I doubt the natural order would last long though, there’s always some parasite ready to exploit a group of slack jawed morons

women are smarter because they get better grades in an education system that blatantly favors and works for them!!11
JFL at the education system being used to gauge intellect tbh.

men predominate the higher and lower end of the IQ scale, the average women is smarter than the average man tbh but it is the higher IQ ppl (mostly men) who create the technologies which change the way we live

I don't care of the opinion of a puppet. A black fag who has a white bf.

they keep saying that stuff and it's so incredibly stupid and indulgent of women. none of this would even exist if they "ran things". nothing.

What he said was incredibly sexist.

They DO run things.
Women doesn't run things. They have men backing them. Even the most gynocentric female 'leaders' are puppets and go to their overlord (a man) for advises.

Anything actually run by women tend to collapse quickly and violently.

An example is German President. She goes to her male supervisors for running assistance, even though Germany is collapsing slowly, if she runs it on her own Germany will collapse within a month.

the world would be (((better))) indeed

CNN is a joke. I don’t even consider it a source of news.

Source of memes is more accurate.

@FemaleInventionsLOL

Foids can’t run their own lives without being complete wrecks, running society without male supervision would be absolute suicide.

@1:10

This is coming from a gay black fake news anchor that gets fucked by Jewish men. Really makes you think:kys::kys::kys:

We'll still be living in the jungles/deserts/whatever in bellow-poverty line conditions if ifomen ran things.

This guy isnt male.

Why wouldn't you wear foil around your chest and torso? Once you get cancer in one organ it is quite easy for it to metastasise into every other one. Use your brain and get a full body foil suit.

They'd put us all in camps.

CNN is fake news by gay jews

his words mean nothing

Main qimg e3a75fc210c089f8562259e7a91cc646 c

See where the line is drawn?

Only around that point can someone be considered more than a dumb ape

I had never looked at stats before but I always assumed them to be the dumber gender.

Theyre not dumber on the average. Its just that there are many more smart men than there are smart women

men predominate the higher and lower end of the IQ scale, the average women is smarter than the average man tbh but it is the higher IQ ppl (mostly men) who create the technologies which change the way we live

“wOmEn aRe SmArTeR” ...even though virtually every single invention and scientific discovery and every engineering accomplishment and every work of art or literature or music ever has been the work of a man.

Oh, but they get 10% higher grades on average because teachers are biased towards them and let them off with murder and then they study feminist dance theory for 4 years at Collegewhich earns them a government-funded non-job at the government bullshit agency.

“Smarter”

Cuck News Network at it again

The bull curve proves there are far more smarter men then women

i wish i was not learning disabled and high iq enough to jump on the 'women are stupid' bandwagon, but unfortunately, most people, including women, IQmog me.