Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CNN's Amara Walker (noodle) describes 3 racist attacks within an hour. Rofl, she probably dated dozens of white guys and thought that she was white

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
JFL that shes surprised. She should have already expect something like this to happen eventually being in America especially the south.

Noodlewhores are just so delusional and a lot of them genuinely and I mean GENUINELY think they are white just because a lot of normie to incel-tier noodlewhoremaxxing white men want them and see them as consolation prizes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFHzasHIncs

:feelskek::feelskek: So many noodlewhores think there white and larp as some southern state housewife, i see it all the time, in reality they are just an easy cumbucket for whites who cant get white women

:feelskek::feelskek: So many noodlewhores think there white and larp as some southern state housewife, i see it all the time, in reality they are just an easy cumbucket for whites who cant get white women
even if they woke up from their white dreams they would still rather fuck white men than ethnics

even if they woke up from their white dreams they would still rather fuck white men than ethnics
Death to them

they will learn when there hapa son goes ER

Retarded noodlewhore

Hope she dies in an overdose in GTA V

this type of noodle don't attract me the least, her whole visual is like she's doing her best to look as white as possible

Last edited:
Jfl at consolation prize :feelshaha:

Hapas get picked on but we all in the same boat so they still my niggaz

Lol at her getting mad at someone for asking her if she speaks English

I have no sympathy for noodlewhores suffering from racism given that they perpetuate the racism themselves with their JBW ways. Noodlewhore are truly the worst of all foids

Noodlewhores are just so delusional and a lot of them genuinely and I mean GENUINELY think they are white just because a lot of normie to incel-tier noodlewhoremaxxing white men want them and see them as consolation prizes.

Yup. Same thing with a lot of ethnic women in jbw relationships.
They walk around with the whole "guys I'm white I swear!" kind of attitude and deliberately try to make disgusted faces at asian and ethnic males while engaging in a mix of virtue signaling and hostility toward some black males.

@curryZoomercoomer

She also got a bunch of simps to defend her, if a ricecel(or any ethnic cel) was going through a racist attack no one would defend him.

I'm literally shaking and crying right now

White supremacy huh, go to a nation taken over by whites & worship white men then complain jfl.
Every time.

You start thinking they might be doing this to get attention.

T
They walk around with the whole "guys I'm white I swear!" kind of attitude and deliberately try to make disgusted faces at asian and ethnic males while engaging in a mix of virtue signaling and hostility toward some black males.

@curryZoomercoomer
Their sons really feel the pinch :feelscry:
This whole situation is peak comedy.

Their sons really feel the pinch :feelscry:
Cope tbh they can end up being slayers or normies. One thing is for sure is that their sons have identity issues and tend to hate on purely ethnic males with little white or black admixture.

And asian and ethnic foids are usually open about wanting to have whiter looking kids so as long as they have whiter kids it doesn't matter to them and they feel they succeeded.

This whole situation is peak comedy.
What's more society insists on mocking asian and ethnic males as the punchline even though they routinely lecture such males to mind their own business and how they don't own a race of women.
And at the same time society tries goading asian and ethnic males into feeling possessive and failures for "their" women abandoning them when really asian and ethnic males are being left to rot because they aren't white.

Last edited:
Cope tbh they can end up being slayers or normies. One thing is for sure is that their sons have identity issues and tend to hate on purely ethnic males with little white or black admixture.

And asian and ethnic foids are usually open about wanting to have whiter looking kids so as long as they have whiter kids it doesn't matter to them and they feel they succeeded.
Yeah but Asian genes dominate white ones (recessive), girls will be fine by nature of their gender but the boys are fucked unless they end up rich. Whiter skin sure but the features man.

Yeah but Asian genes dominate white ones, girls will be fine by nature of their gender but the boys are fucked unless they end up rich. Whiter skin sure but the features man.
It matters little to them imo.
As long as they are able to be in a relationship with a good looking white guy and have whiter looking kids they feel like they succeeded no matter what.

It matters little to them imo.
As long as they are able to be in a relationship with a good looking white guy and have whiter looking kids they feel like they succeeded no matter what.
They may as well abort boys then & save the kid a lifetime of bullying, pain & being expected to wagecuck only to come home to an empty apartment or be expected to become a faggot to not be utterly alone.

They may as well abort boys then & save the kid a lifetime of bullying, pain & being expected to wagecuck only to come home to an empty apartment or be expected to become a faggot to not be utterly alone.
Many foids just want to have kids be they sons or daughters and don't really care past that and think that it's solely their children's responsibility to make sure they are able to succeed in life.

Many foids just want to have kids be they sons or daughters and don't really care past that and think that it's solely their children's responsibility to make sure they are able to succeed in life.
Well mommy should be the first on an ER's list.

Well mommy should be the first on an ER's list.
Adam Lanza did that. It prompted a lot of speculation about his issues with foids on the roissy and PUA blogs at the time ngl

Adam Lanza did that. It prompted a lot of speculation about his issues with foids on the roissy and PUA blogs at the time ngl
Ed Kemper did what he had to due to his mother. Gave himself in once he killed her, felt he no longer had to.

That's why I'm very happy when noodles get stuffed in the fridge by their prince charming or get killed by paddock tier gentlemens. Fucking reap what you sow you dumb whore

She just butt-hurt she's not white.

Lol at her getting mad at someone for asking her if she speaks English
Yeah, at least the base cop wasn’t low IQ enough to agree and say it was racist, when it clearly wasn’t. Jfl at low IQ noodle whores

Lol she is trying her damnest to look white, If it wasn't for her cranial structure and her epicanthic folds I'd think she was. I also noticed how her skin tone matches up very closely with the woman on her left, self hating noodlewhores never cease to make me cringe.

Last edited:

@curryZoomercoomer
yep tat happened to me, i remeber one time some ugly indian whore with her white husband looked at me with disgust

There's no desire as strong, as desire for asian woman to be white.

yep tat happened to me, i remeber one time some ugly indian whore with her white husband looked at me with disgust
It's not enough for them to be in jbw relationships.
They also feel the need to give ethnic males looks of disgust or condescension or mocking laughter.

It's like with couples that deliberately walk slowly just to force you to walk around them and then look at you like you are a bad person for walking around them.

JFL that shes surprised. She should have already expect something like this to happen eventually being in America especially the south.

damn the foid on the left of the gook got fat as fuck

Guaranteed she is JBW only, and even if she is a 6, she will prefer a 2/10 JBW to a 6/10 rice or 9/10 Roshan

The last thing she said wasn't well received by fat presenter. JFL

She's being too sensitive. Unless the guy was asking her in a mocking way if she spoke English I doubt there was any ill intent behind it. Especially how she went off on him and he corrected and asked what language she did speak. Sounds like he was probably an ugly guy trying to make conversation and well we all know how quickly we're put in our place for even thinking it's ok to try talking to a woman.

She's being too sensitive. Unless the guy was asking her in a mocking way if she spoke English I doubt there was any ill intent behind it. Especially how she went off on him and he corrected and asked what language she did speak. Sounds like he was probably an ugly guy trying to make conversation and well we all know how quickly we're put in our place for even thinking it's ok to try talking to a woman.
That's why I'm very happy when noodles get stuffed in the fridge by their prince charming or get killed by paddock tier gentlemens. Fucking reap what you sow you dumb whore

Race mixing is so cringe jfl.

Noodlethots are the most racist people out there

/thread, that's it guys

onto the next thread.

It didn't happen.
Those ugly bitches are constantly on their phone. And I'm supposed that one didn't have it with her?
The key of a successful victim hood?
Blame it to the white. It works all the time. Forget the other crimes, it don't exist.

The most insecure people in America are those who believe America belongs to them and them only.
Dat right.
Bring more, they all deserve an ice cream.

Is that asa akira?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back