Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coach Red Pill on the Black Pill

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
He does not understand. But yet again he has to promote his ''red pill philosophy''.

Red pill is not for getting waifu of culture. Only animal femoids fall for all those metodics

Not giving this boomer views. Suck my nuts and go die in a nursing home already, old man.

"Just work on your body and personality bro"

''They are not trying''? Trying what actually? Just look at the people here, what are they doing? Most people have their copes, are trying their best to improve their situation.

JFL at that grandmaster coper.

no one said we were winners boomer fag

Jfl at this old boomer cuck lecturing us. He's so lucky that he was born a boomer, when subhumans like him had a chance to ascend.

tenor.gif

I would love for him to go on this site and read through all of our threads. He will never understand because hes a boomer and his advice is severely outdated. There is no general study for people who fuck up regardless of family, brains, muscle, money, connections, etc. This is based off his own experience, which he considers his own experience to be fact.

Cope Red Pill

I'm not going to watch it but it's retarded for a boomer who's already married to talk about the struggles of the young, single men of today as if he has any idea what he's talking about. He has all these videos where he's bragging about fucking these mentally ill roasties in the past, not realising that if he had been born in the post-Tinder era, they would have never given a subhuman like him a chance.

Being a looser isnt a decision

I would go to church if I wanted to believe in something.
the mere fact that he use the word "believe" so many times means that he doesn't have any actual argument to prove us wrong.
objective= loser thanks for the explanation redpilled boomer.

tl;dw

"Just work on your body and personality bro"
JFL of course a boomer would say this. My body's easily in the top 30% and my personality has literally gotten me out of jail. The fuck is this guy on about.

to me the BlackPill is 90%" the ability to see beauty and aesthetic"
the other 10% is people preference of Beauty / Youth over Ugliness /Decay.

People who deny the BlackPill probably never look in the mirror much/or blind?

stupid as fuck. he said mgtow are blackpill

The red pill is definitely not for losers lol

I would go to church if I wanted to believe in something.
the mere fact that he use the word "believe" so many times means that he doesn't have any actual argument to prove us wrong.
Oh, did he use the "go to church to find a woman" meme like all redpillers do? I absolutely despise that, the Church is for religious services provided for people who genuinely believe that the Bible is the word of God, to use that place just to get laid is like ejaculating on thousands of years of tradition. I'm not religious so I'll never visit a religious ceremony for the sake of getting pussy.

These channels dont want you to know the truth, instead they want you to waste your life watching their videos (earing them ad revenue) and want you to buy their "advice". Both The fitness industry (buy my generic overpriced supplements bro) and the "personal development" industry (Buy my PUA books bro) are infested by these conmen.

:bluepill:Blue-Pilled - 100% Delusional

:redpill:Red-Pilled - 50% Delusional

:blackpill:Black-Pilled - 0% Delusional

This guy was,is and will always be a fraud and a top tier bullshitter

Redpillers make MONEY out of Incels. Always keep that in mind. The only reason he is talking like that is so that you buy his course and dating advice. He wouldn’t exist if incels didn’t exist. Always keep that in mind

Redpillers make MONEY out of Incels. Always keep that in mind. The only reason he is talking like that is so that you buy his course and dating advice. He wouldn’t exist if incels didn’t exist. Always keep that in mind

I don't want to watch that cuck.
It's easy call losers a bunch of guys in tinder-era.

Oh, did he use the "go to church to find a woman" meme like all redpillers do?
no he said that blackpilled people don't believe things will get better.
the fact is that "believing" means = "I don't have facts to support what I'm saying so just trust me boy" and
there's no point in accepting advice from irrational people like this delusional boomer

Imagine being in your forties or fifties and
starting a YouTube career centered on dating...

...and then calling someone a loser.

:feelstastyman:

Last edited:
I watched it. To anyone who doesn't want to watch it, he's pretty much saying that the "black pill is a cope for why we don't want to try." JFL at this retard, I don't try because I'm a God damn subhuman who will get accused of harassment by foids if I talk to them. Wtf is "trying" now a days anyways? Tinder? This guy is a hardcore coping boomer (srs)

Imagine being in your forties or fifties and
starting a YouTube career centered on dating...

...and then calling someone a loser.

:feelstastyman:

just boomer things
coach retardpill - ' blackpillers dont believe that with effort you can make it '

Last edited:
Couch red pill.
CRaP.

Basically a normie pill salesman, selling blue pills hidden in red capsules.

@FACEandLMS destroy this faggot

I will ask him to come on a livestream. He will probably ignore me cuz i can present facts rather than redpill cope

I will ask him to come on a livestream. He will probably ignore me cuz i can present facts rather than redpill cope

Even if he does go on your stream he wont argue against the black pill, he'll go the route of "it doesn't matter bro, im a creator, I like to build stuff up, the black pill is all bad vibes, all about destroying things bro"

Its typical red pill normie delusions of grandeur and ignoring reality to focus on copes like "just get money and success then the girls will come bro"

Disgusting boomer trash. Someone do a tinder experiment using his photos.

Anyone who is familiar with the terms bluepill, redpoll, or blackpill is a loser 9 times out of 10

What is it with retarded Boomers and "Belief".. Belief probably worked in the past.. if you truly believed you could get a Woman you could, in the past.. but the game has completely changed. With the invention of Tinder and the fostering of the Blackpill and all the pills and laws that go with it that are concrete in their proof. Why can't that deluded Boomer stop talking about "Belief" that you can be Chad when you can't. It's over for fucks sake, stop living in the past you stupid old bastard.
I would love for him to go on this site and read through all of our threads. He will never understand because hes a boomer and his advice is severely outdated. There is no general study for people who fuck up regardless of family, brains, muscle, money, connections, etc. This is based off his own experience, which he considers his own experience to be fact.
The funny thing is that he thinks that his own experience is also timeless and will never die. It just reeks of mental illness to think that, while Tinder has shown the ugliest side of Women and the Metoo movement means Women can falsely accuse Men of Rape, they get away scot free while the Men who have the names dragged through the dirt get their lives and names ruined. "BELIEBE WHAMENNNNNNNNNN!" shut up you stupid cock washers, how can anyone trust anything that comes out of a mouth a cock has been in anyway?

Last edited: