Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Cocaine is overrated

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I took 6 lines last week never done it before, didnt make me feel anything.... Just gave me more energy and relaxed my anxiety but coming down from it elwas not worth it at all I felt like I was fucking dying.

Scum drug I never take again.

Oxycodone > Cocaine. If you haven't done oxy then you haven't lived life.

Don’t Let The Door Hit You On The Ass!

Oxycodone > Cocaine. If you haven't done oxy then you haven't lived life.
opiates make me puke, I had Tramadol laying in my bathroom cabinet for ages and never bothered using it

I've never tried cocaine tbh. I don't know if I ever will. I heard that heroin and meth are way more intense

Cocaine is the drug every alpha takes, it wasn`t fit to a beta body

Nice, I think marijuana would be enough for me

I fucking love that shit. Take several fat lines and start jerking off and it feels like heaven
You probably just had bad cocaine

FUCK YOU, ITS NOT FAIR, IVE WANTED COKE MY ENTIRE LIFE

Never done cocaine and kinda don't want to.

In terms of drugs, I only smoke weed and drink, but I would wanna try shrooms.

Never done cocaine and kinda don't want to.

In terms of drugs, I only smoke weed and drink, but I would wanna try shrooms.
cocaine is a trashy drug tbh lasts only for 15-25 minutes, trash feeling/taste in your throat, happiness plummets after consuming (not always that bad but depends on your mind), price inflated because its addictive (the addictive part is another trash trait)

you are not missing out

cocaine is a trashy drug tbh lasts only for 15-25 minutes, trash feeling/taste in your throat, happiness plummets after consuming (not always that bad but depends on your mind), price inflated because its addictive (the addictive part is another trash trait)

you are not missing out
Yeah basically always thought that about it, also it is really addictive and also possibly lethal. ODing on that shit would be awful and if you survive, it would still be fucking painful, mess you up physically/mental more, and possible legal trouble.

I'm sticking w my weed & beers, but I wanna try psychedelics though one day, likely shrooms or maybe LSD:feelsLSD:

I'm sticking w my weed & beers, but I wanna try psychedelics though one day, likely shrooms or maybe LSD:feelsLSD:
be in a good mindset and mood for psychedelics like dmt,shrooms or LSD (do it on a good day) because literally one bad thought can potentially give you a bad trip. A experienced friend as guide can help or maybe you have a strong mind that can remind yourself that this is just a temporary state (under influence the temporary state could last long especially if unwanted) i once had a bad trip and knew it would be soon over but watching the time didnt help because those 20 minutes felt like 1 hour in my mind

be in a good mindset and mood for psychedelics like dmt,shrooms or LSD (do it on a good day) because literally one bad thought can potentially give you a bad trip. A experienced friend as guide can help or maybe you have a strong mind that can remind yourself that this is just a temporary state (under influence the temporary state could last long especially if unwanted) i once had a bad trip and knew it would be soon over but watching the time didnt help because those 20 minutes felt like 1 hour in my mind
I would make sure to have a close friend with me, and also to be in a good mental state.

I would rather do shrooms, since I have heard it is pretty mellow in comparison to LSD or DMT, and I believe it is the safest since it is all natural.

Its a scam drug not worth it

I took 6 lines last week never done it before, didnt make me feel anything.... Just gave me more energy and relaxed my anxiety but coming down from it elwas not worth it at all I felt like I was fucking dying.

Scum drug I never take again.
snorting coke? might as well flush it down the toilet.

It was probably watered down with bullshit. Not that I know anything about these sorts of things.