Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cockteases (mildly NSFW)

The End

The End

Banned
-
I hate the way women tease men with their sexuality, only to act offended if we come onto them.

I really do believe women just like to torture men. I don't believe women would dress so provocatively with no men around. We know they do it to attract Chad; so he knows they are hungry for cock and should hit on them. But all girls really need to do is smile at a guy and he will come running.

d3wemi6kesp01.jpg

So what is one reason we hate women? Because they purposefully antagonize us, but try to play innocent. If you're sticking your nude butt in the air like a dog in heat you know exactly what you are doing, bitch.

''No hookups'' - shows her naked ass...

she is physically weaker than you, thus under a no rules society you can dominate and impregnate her with your seed, which at the end of the day is the only point neccisary. thus what she thinks or says is totally irrelevant (if)can_physically_dominate=true(then)what_she_say_dont_matter

fitler frauding, or any type of frauding shouldnt be allowed on tinder, obviously if a male does it he will get shit for it

High IQ post.

I wouldn't be so frustrated if foids didn't dress in such a such a way that purposely draws my attention to their bodies, and society could highlight something other than sex. Seriously it happens all too often that I'll be having an otherwise decent day until I see some foid teasing me with her ass in some skin tight yoga pants or something equally sexually provocative. Just walking around in public can be suifuel for a virgin.

grand canyon twat
What do you mean by that? Women are like that in the Grand Canyon area? I'm from Europe so I wouldn't know.

What do you mean by that? Women are like that in the Grand Canyon area? I'm from Europe so I wouldn't know.
Like throwing a hot dog in a hallway

Yes they wear scandalous clothing at get offended if a non chad dare looks in their direction. Foid logic JFL

this is simply to filter out the nervous, ugly men and to invite the low inhib chads