Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Code Geass is the most overrated shit ever

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Sat through 20 episodes waiting for it to git gud. Could not bring myself to care for the characters or even what is happening on screen. I can continously watch hours of a good tv show. But this one, even doing 2 episodes is hard .

That shit with Euphemia ordering Suzaku to love him finally broke me. Cringe ass writing. Expected more from the anime which inspires the avis of 3 mods on this forum

Last edited:
I plan on watching it next year.

I watched it like 6 years ago so idk but I remember it being really good. I especially liked Lelouch's bullshit over the top 600iq plans

Oh thank god. I might actually complete it just to see that. Not that I care for the spoiler.
I watched it like 6 years ago so idk but I remember it being really good. I especially liked Lelouch's bullshit over the top 600iq plans
You must be 14 back then. Because I can't imagine anyone older not see through all of it.

image_0250.jpeg

Any anime that looks like this is going to be shit

Thank you for spoiling this so I would never get the idea in my head to ever watch this garbage.

20201202 192955

You must be 14 back then. Because I can't imagine anyone older not see through all of it.
Yes I was
But I think you're just taking it too seriously It's a style over substance show

I plan on reading it tbh. Maybe it will be better on paper

image_0250.jpeg

Any anime that looks like this is going to be shit

Thank you for spoiling this so I would never get the idea in my head to ever watch this garbage.

View attachment 398197
Its not even the artsyle that I have issues with. Noticed some good art in between but the anime itself is garbage.

Sat through 20 episodes waiting for it to git gud. Could not bring myself to care for the characters or even what is happening on screen. I can continously watch hours of a good tv show. But this one, even doing 2 episodes is hard .

That shit with Euphemia ordering Suzaku to love him finally broke me. Cringe ass writing. Expected more from the anime which inspires the avis of 3 mods on this forum
First season really is 8/10, it's good but nothing really special, but code geass best part is it's ending which god tier

Even Naruto makes more sense than Code Gay ass lol
What you need to watch is Death Note.

Just toonamimaxx bro

First season really is 8/10, it's good but nothing really special, but code geass best part is it's ending which god tier
Ok I watched the first season ending and ngl it was good. It doesn't make up for sitting through that mao arc but alright.
The main problem is with shit editing this show has. The fansubs in my copy also happen to be one of the worst subs I ever saw. Dialogues in english dub make far more sense even if the voices are crap. But sometimes the dialogue is so atrocious even good translations cannot save it.
Even Naruto makes more sense than Code Gay ass lol
What you need to watch is Death Note.
Already watched it. The only reason I started code geass it was recommended for those who like death note

Ok I watched the first season ending and ngl it was good. It doesn't make up for sitting through that mao arc but alright.
The main problem is with shit editing this show has. The fansubs in my copy also happen to be one of the worst subs I ever saw. Dialogues in english dub make far more sense even if the voices are crap. But sometimes the dialogue is so atrocious even good translations cannot save it.

Already watched it. The only reason I started code geass it was recommended for those who like death note
I think that i can agree that there's a lot of plotholes, but still it didn't take enjoyment from watching and as i said last 10 episodes are god tier

I liked the opening, and i managed to watch a few episodes somehow. That's all
I usually love byronic main characters but the writing killed this show.

On the other hand Darked than Black was a surprisingly good anime after 4-5 episodes.

I liked the opening, and i managed to watch a few episodes somehow. That's all
I usually love byronic main characters but the writing killed this show.

On the other hand Darked than Black was a surprisingly good anime after 4-5 episodes.
That's the thing, the protagonist felt right up my alley. Atleast on paper. But somehow they botched it

Thanks for the spoiler. I have no idea who even that she is, but hopefully this should deter me from watching it if I ever feel like watching gaynime(which is thankfully quite unlikely in the first place)

If you like psychological shit with a little blackpills watch Kaiji Ultimate Survivor and there's only like 1 foid that's given lines in the whole series.

Last edited:
Thanks for the spoiler. I have no idea who even that she is, but hopefully this should deter me from watching it if I ever feel like watching gaynime(which is thankfully quite unlikely in the first place)
Atleast her death made that shit a little bit interesting

Was pretty fun imo

It's my opinion, after having been in a weeb friendgroup in highschool and being exposed to plenty of anime, that anime is basically garbage. Occasionally you'll stumble across something like Studio Ghibli that actually takes advantage of the format and can produce art, but 99.9999% of anime is just absolute unbearable cringe, it's like reality tv but for nerds.

The only anime show I ever enjoyed was centered on mocking anime in general.

Edit: I suppose you could include ATLA or Pokemon/Yugioh when I was a kid but both of those are contentious among weebs to be called anime, so. Plus ATLA is American which kinda puts the nail in that coffin.
Yugioh was Based

Did you ever play the actual game?

same, dropped it by early 2nd season

Judging by the cover alone I think it's not wrong to say that it's some edgy shit for 12-14 year olds, don't like that type

No, but my eldest brother did, even went to a couple tournaments for it. I thought the monsters and show were cool when I was very small because when I was a little kid things like Pokemon/Yugioh anime were the coolest things on TV-I was too young to play the game while it was still big. Ah the memories...
The shit they pull and get away with on the show becomes much more hilarious when you play the real thing :feelskek:

I didn't get to play the OG formats tbh, I played most when "zexal" was introduced and left when that era was dying.

I wanted to fuck that cripple on the wheelchair so bad
and i was like 27 when i saw it

I wanted to fuck that cripple on the wheelchair so bad
and i was like 27 when i saw it
Nunnally? She had sex appeal to you?