Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Codercels, what is your main programming language?

Programming language you use the most

• C

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • C++

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • C#

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Java

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Javascript

• Python

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ruby

• Perl

• Go

• Fortran

• Total voters
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
As for me it is C and C++ as a close second.
I also know C#, Java, Javascript and PHP but those are mostly languages I re-learn the details of when I need them.

Python, C#, and doing Java(script)

Python for IOS

Damn I wanted to add more options or at least 'other' but it didn't let me and accidentally hitting enter posted the whole thing. oh well.

Used to be python when I was motivated and turned on by machine learning

I learned c++ before my pc stopped working

I learned c++ before my pc stopped working
That sucks. no way you can get another PC? You can still learn C++ by reading tutorials and using some online testing site like codepad.org or ideone.com

Python with C a close second since the majority of my time spent programming is on embedded systems. Most of my academic experiences with programming is in either C, C++, or Verilog though

That sucks. no way you can get another PC? You can still learn C++ by reading tutorials and using some online testing site like codepad.org or ideone.com
I will do that but I'm busy with learning an actual language on my phone at the moment. I always like to test what I do so it's not really enjoyable if I don't have my compiler

JavaScript and Python.

May learn BBcode to take over this website or try to replace Master and become the right hand man of Sergeantincel, I'm just waiting for the right opportunity to strike.

ffdad973bb4faf5f5e16c12907a95513e8c649ce_hq.gif