Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Coffee

• Thread starter AmIjustDreaming
  • Start date
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
Do you guys drink coffee? If so, what kind? I'm liking this "death wish" stuff.
594 5948647 pepe tired coffee apu apustaja tired hd png

i only drink energy drinks nowadays for my daily caffeine

used to, right before staying up all night playing multiplayer games with online friends. but they all moved on with their lives so no now I have no reason to. I just drink water or milk

sometimes, though i prefer energy drinks. coffee can be pretty nice though, same with tea

Don’t drink that much coffee tbh

I drink coffee out of the pot black and those faggy gay ones with artificial bullshit in bottles/cans. I can drink it anyway.

What energy drinks do you guys drink?
monster is nice but i'm thinking about buying cheaper brands. rockstar is total shit, vomit in a can if you ask me.

White monster like the boomers or reign.

Black coffee, no sugar

Trying to stop because I was drinking too much caffeine.

caffeine is my only drug cope
used to, right before staying up all night playing multiplayer games with online friends. but they all moved on with their lives so no now I have no reason to. I just drink water or milk
pain.

I've been drinking a lot of iced coffee lately.

I drink so much coffee. Usually 4-5 cups before I cut off my coffee intake around 2:30-4pm and then I move to tea (usually green) until it ticks over to being an 'acceptable' drinking time. Which is usually as soon as I walk in the door at home.

Turkish with no sugar

Rarely, I only drink it when my mom makes it and I like it with some milk in it like this
Unnamed 6

Kek

Imagine my shock.
I've been drinking a lot of iced coffee lately.
Iced coffees taste good when combined with other ingedients like chocolate or creams ngl
Rarely, I only drink it when my mom makes it and I like it with some milk in it like this
View attachment 309748

Kek
Looks like cappuccino from the color and size and shape of the cup tbh
Cappuccino mogs black coffee but it has a lot of sugar so it's best drunk sparingly

Imagine my shock.

Iced coffees taste good when combined with other ingedients like chocolate or creams ngl

Looks like cappuccino from the color and size and shape of the cup tbh
Cappuccino mogs black coffee but it has a lot of sugar so it's best drunk sparingly
It's more what the color looks like

Diabetes me

It's more what the color looks like
I think adding milk to coffee gives it that color and that is a step to make cappucino so it makes sense they'd have similar colors.
The picture you posted looks like all the milk is fully dissolved instead of forming a foamed layer at the top like in cappucinos ngl

I think adding milk to coffee gives it that color and that is a step to make cappucino so it makes sense they'd have similar colors.
So I wasn't drinking coffee after all ig
The picture you posted looks like all the milk is fully dissolved instead of forming a foamed layer at the top like in cappucinos ngl
Nah homie that happens when you mix it