Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cold approach? Not if you are not a litteral Chad or Chadlite.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I have watched so many "social experiment" channels on Jewtube now (the real ones, not the ones that hire actresses) and I have to say, only the top of the top tier guys can make cold approaching work. 6/10 are done for. So it gets me wondering how do you even get a girl in 2021 as a 6/10 because surely some 6/10 guys do have gfs but since cold approach and OBVIOUSLY tinder doesn't work for such men, I wonder what does. They probably have big circle of friends and that's how they get into relationships.
But yeah if you thought real life is any different than internet dating (both are cold approaches methods), you were majorly wrong.

Giga chad only in 2021

Is cold approaching just going up to some random foid on the street?

What's the attractiveness cutoff for getting matches on tinder?

I have watched so many "social experiment" channels on Jewtube now (the real ones, not the ones that hire actresses) and I have to say, only the top of the top tier guys can make cold approaching work. 6/10 are done for. So it gets me wondering how do you even get a girl in 2021 as a 6/10 because surely some 6/10 guys do have gfs but since cold approach and OBVIOUSLY tinder doesn't work for such men, I wonder what does. They probably have big circle of friends and that's how they get into relationships.
But yeah if you thought real life is any different than internet dating (both are cold approaches methods), you were majorly wrong.
big family that throws grills with other families, big neighborhood that he's lived in all his life and never moved out from, many friends that aren't assholes

you see some fat dumb looking guy strutting out of the supermarket carrying heavy bags with his girlfriend to prepare for a grill or other gathering, and it's obvious that fat retard strutting around in shorts is not a "big shot" anywhere except at his mother's house

just lol if your family moved constantly and you ended up working in a big city far away from home, while getting fed "you can make friends anywhere!" copes from every direction. at this point work is your only option and if there are no ugly girls that want you at your work and the turnover is slow, you will literally have to keep changing jobs, or go back to school, in order to improve your odds of meeting someone.