Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cold dry weather vs. subhuman skin

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
Just when I thought my looks had improved a bit from gymceling

Skin looks like it's fucking flaking off and peeling every time I'm out the shower and it dries in this godforsaken climate

Mfw :feelsrope:

The cold, dry weather makes my lips dry, and I have to lick them to get them moist. But if I do it in public, women will think I'm licking my lips for them, and they'll see me as a creep. Wat do?

Your mom :woke:
The cold, dry weather makes my lips dry, and I have to lick them to get them moist. But if I do it in public, women will think I'm licking my lips for them, and they'll see me as a creep. Wat do?
I do that too. Idk, I just stare until they look away uncomfortably

I'd rather be cold and dry than hot and wet. At least I wouldn't be sweating my balls off and smelling like a fish vagina

Just shower bro.

Just when I thought my looks had improved a bit from gymceling

Skin looks like it's fucking flaking off and peeling every time I'm out the shower and it dries in this godforsaken climate

Mfw :feelsrope:

I have had shitty skin all my life. I remember foids mocking me for it when I was young. Too bad we can't use makeup to conceal it like those fucking fake cunts do.

Just scratch your nose or cheek with your hand obscuring your mouth, then lick your lips. Although if you keep doing it, it'll probably look weird.

I have always thought my oily skin was made for the cold and that my skin would get clearer when living in a cold climate. But then I lived in Germany for three months and my acne got worse than here, lol.

I have always thought my oily skin was made for the cold and that my skin would get clearer when living in a cold climate. But then I lived in Germany for three months and my acne got worse than here, lol.
The cold probably irritated your skin more