[Gaming] Cold war is looking so fun

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
74d 2h 24m
The more info they release on it the more happy I get. It's looking miles better than modern warfare based off the text leaks alone. The health system, the perks thank God ninja is back, the weapon flinch negate, the slide cancel nerf, no more shitty safe space maps and high ttk garbage, everything is just sounding so good and so not shit unlike modern warfare, it sounds like everything is done with good players in mind which is awesome, I think treyarch devs actually play their games

Treyarch once again proving they are the only call of duty developer who knows how to make a fun call of duty anymore that doesn't punish and nerf good players like every single post MW3 infinity ward game

Here's to some good coping on it. Campaign looks good too, just wish they didn't replace the voice actors, gay af move

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
86d 26m
Are you high?

The movement looks horrendous and so slow. It literally looks like a bootleg Black ops 4 movement/shooting system.

I do agree with everything else. Campers were obnoxious and with a high TTK, you get shafted from some dark spot.
They better fix Tactical Mask/Battle Hardened: it does nothing in MW.

Hyped for zombies ngl.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
74d 2h 24m
Are you high?

The movement looks horrendous and so slow. It literally looks like a bootleg Black ops 4 movement/shooting system.

I do agree with everything else. Campers were obnoxious and with a high TTK, you get shafted from some dark spot.
They better fix Tactical Mask/Battle Hardened: it does nothing in MW.

Hyped for zombies ngl.
It looks better in literally every single way

The movement looks exactly like modern warfare's, I don't know what you're complaining about. The only bad thing really

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Veteran
★★
6d 10h 43m
I dont care about call of duty tbh

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
73d 5h 40m
They're still making Call of duties? What is wrong with normies(and you) is there really nothing else to play but that?

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
74d 2h 24m
They're still making Call of duties? What is wrong with normies(and you) is there really nothing else to play but that?
:feelsmage: been playing since 2006, it never got old. But I'd say these types of comments are infinitely more tired and played out than any overextended franchise, tbh. You can bet there is always gonna be one to a few saying this anytime it's mentioned, like clockwork, every single time, lol. Do you not get tired of saying the same stuff over and over?

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
21d 15h 49m
COD multiplayer is just boring. Every year the same just in a different look tbh.

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
73d 5h 40m
Do you not get tired of saying the same stuff over and over?
It doesn't really come up very often at all for me so no, can't get tired of saying something over and over if i don't say it...very often. Also does this mean that yea, you really just have nothing else to play?

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
74d 2h 24m
It doesn't really come up very often at all for me so no, can't get tired of saying something over and over if i don't say it...very often. Also does this mean that yea, you really just have nothing else to play?
I play a shitload of games, I still like cod.

OakLog

OakLog

Veteran
10d 8h 32m
Looks like a good cope tbh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ionlycopenow [Gaming] Black ops cold war The Lounge 6
AmIjustDreaming [Discussion] Cold room The Lounge 8
Capable_Onion [Gaming] GOD OF WAR: RAGNAROK The Lounge 6