Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Cold war is looking so fun

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
The more info they release on it the more happy I get. It's looking miles better than modern warfare based off the text leaks alone. The health system, the perks thank God ninja is back, the weapon flinch negate, the slide cancel nerf, no more shitty safe space maps and high ttk garbage, everything is just sounding so good and so not shit unlike modern warfare, it sounds like everything is done with good players in mind which is awesome, I think treyarch devs actually play their games

Treyarch once again proving they are the only call of duty developer who knows how to make a fun call of duty anymore that doesn't punish and nerf good players like every single post MW3 infinity ward game

Here's to some good coping on it. Campaign looks good too, just wish they didn't replace the voice actors, gay af move

Are you high?

The movement looks horrendous and so slow. It literally looks like a bootleg Black ops 4 movement/shooting system.

I do agree with everything else. Campers were obnoxious and with a high TTK, you get shafted from some dark spot.
They better fix Tactical Mask/Battle Hardened: it does nothing in MW.

Hyped for zombies ngl.

Are you high?

The movement looks horrendous and so slow. It literally looks like a bootleg Black ops 4 movement/shooting system.

I do agree with everything else. Campers were obnoxious and with a high TTK, you get shafted from some dark spot.
They better fix Tactical Mask/Battle Hardened: it does nothing in MW.

Hyped for zombies ngl.
It looks better in literally every single way

The movement looks exactly like modern warfare's, I don't know what you're complaining about. The only bad thing really

I dont care about call of duty tbh

They're still making Call of duties? What is wrong with normies(and you) is there really nothing else to play but that?

They're still making Call of duties? What is wrong with normies(and you) is there really nothing else to play but that?
:feelsmage: been playing since 2006, it never got old. But I'd say these types of comments are infinitely more tired and played out than any overextended franchise, tbh. You can bet there is always gonna be one to a few saying this anytime it's mentioned, like clockwork, every single time, lol. Do you not get tired of saying the same stuff over and over?

COD multiplayer is just boring. Every year the same just in a different look tbh.

Do you not get tired of saying the same stuff over and over?
It doesn't really come up very often at all for me so no, can't get tired of saying something over and over if i don't say it...very often. Also does this mean that yea, you really just have nothing else to play?

It doesn't really come up very often at all for me so no, can't get tired of saying something over and over if i don't say it...very often. Also does this mean that yea, you really just have nothing else to play?
I play a shitload of games, I still like cod.

Looks like a good cope tbh.

Did they bring back the old prestige system? Modern warfare just had officer ranks but you couldn’t prestige. Really hope they added that back since I want to grind to prestige master like I did in ww2 and bo4