Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal College foid says light brown skin preferable to pale white skin

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-

Look at what foids do, not what they say.

So the "experiment" consists in asking a foid what she thinks about males?
What kind of cucked science is that?!
These bastards should be bombed and beheaded.

White normies can still tanmaxxx.

So the "experiment" consists in asking a foid what she thinks about males?
What kind of cucked science is that?!
These bastards should be bombed and beheaded.
Social science cucks.

She’s talking about 6’3 white chads with a tan. Not some deathnic.

easier to tan than bleach

Pale skin is giga failo women want tall dark (olive skin/tanned) handsome

How often do you see a foid with a 6 foot pale skin Chad? I mostly see ethnics with other ethnics.
Do you live in a mostly ethnic area? Where I live I most commonly see tall white chads with harems of white Stacies and ethnics tend to do their own thing, but thats just my environment.

5B7ED038 1A18 4122 B621 2068351FCF2D

Every time I try to get a tan, the sun turns my skin pink, and feel pain for weeks

A lot of ethnic foids especially noodles love pale white guys.
“BRO ASIAN WYMN LOOVE PALE GUYS”
Stop gaslighting. We have 2 users who went to SEA and came back empty handed. I’ve personally asked out women from the Philippines who lived in Manila and was rejected. I’m so sick of nonwhite threadshitting and gaslighting. Sometimes I really wished all the entitled ethnic JBW threadshitters would get gassed or something.
28C47C12 E3FB 4424 AAFA 827DFCA391BD

no way in hell would most foids prefer that manlet ethniccel overall.

still though, golden-skinned dark whites are superior
Harmony then Contrast is most important imo. If you have light hair you need darker olive

Mediterranean skin. but if you have dark hair, lighter skin would do. reference pics:
5DBAEE63 5355 43C5 9290 BE60C862A45E

And then proceeds to suck white Chad's dick the same day

Virtue signaling. The data doesn't lie. Vast majority of white foids only want white dudes. Even the white foids that say that they dont have a racial preference.

There is definitely hope if you're a 3/10 whitecel. You can ascend with a fat white foid or a normie ethnic foid.

The trope is incredibly old. Sexy mediterranean etc. - even read that bullshit in novels written hundreds of years ago while in school. White skin isn't preferable in Western/Northern Europe because almost everyone has white skin. Would even say that it is a significant disadvantage not only when it comes to dating but also other things (like getting into jobs/universities).

Virtue signaling. The data doesn't lie. Vast majority of white foids only want white dudes. Even the white foids that say that they dont have a racial preference.

There is definitely hope if you're a 3/10 whitecel. You can ascend with a fat white foid or a normie ethnic foid.
I live in an area with lots of Asians and still no matches on tinder. Most areas in America with a high Asian population also have a high male/female ratio. I think some ethnics think a 3/10 whitecel has ethnic foids dropping their panties left and right.

But yeah I'm sure you understand what it's live the life of a mid 30s whitecel. Maybe I'll just have sex with my single Asian 40 year old land lady. Oh wait, she doesn't seem interested in me at all.

foids will fuck anyone who's not a while male

Paleness is often associated with illness or a marker of poor health. Browner skin is more radiant and indicates health and vitality.

It doesn't mean that foids are interested in dirty burnt currys.

They mean marginally orange JBW, and noodles would prefer deathbed pale over slightly tanned.

Retarded video

Water is wet.

Remember the foid mantra: tall DARK handsome