Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel College forced me to write an essay about the "opression" that foids face

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
Funny how i need to be lectured on micro-agressions and foid harassment.
How bout being incel?
what if instead of getting free drinks and emotional support you got nothing but rejection and silence.

why do I have to put up with this shit to get a degree?

Try living with no love, no friends and no support and then tell me about how bad you have it for menstruating you stupid foids

I would submit a blank piece of paper

Based Graycel

When it's Chad:
IpVlR5K.gif

What did you write?

I would point out all of their many, many advantages in today’s society. A low-class foid who is a 3 or 4 out of 10 has a life approximately 1000000x more fulfilling than that of a similarly rated male, simply by the fact that she has the appropriate genitalia.

I had to do that as well, lame af

If women are oppressed, then how come everyone listens to their problems?
Incels aren't oppressed according to society, yet we aren't allowed to speak
full

What kind of meme degree forces you to do something like that

Something about catcalling and street harassment.
I may hate foids it but if I want to careermax I'm gonnna have to pretend to be bluepill
True, if you want to carrerxmax, you need to act the most normie way possible

Something about catcalling and street harassment.
I may hate foids it but if I want to careermax I'm gonnna have to pretend to be bluepill
Just go on Buzzfeed and ask someone to write it for you. They'd do it for free.

Should have written an abundently sarcastic text, fiilled only with 100% hardcore blackpill facts, such as longer lifespan, suicide rates, homelessnes ect.
Just go on Buzzfeed and ask someone to write it for you. They'd do it for free.
Based and lazypilled

If ur actually gonna do the paperwork u need to banned

leave the fucking class now
it is cucked if you dont do a critique of the essay title as the essay giving objective facts as to why this is not the case
eg how can an institution of education argue with referenced facts backing up your argument, you have them trapped, if they go at you it reveals their hand, it reveals their prejudice if the teacher or institution denies these facts or tries to muddy the issue or gives you a really low mark, as in the social sciences by definition there is no right or wrong just how well you present the argument and structure and prose skill and execution.

call them out in essay form present a counter argument backed up they cant attack a well written well structured critique, its what essay writing and education is all about

submit a BLACK piece of paper
or just a massive A4 picture of a black pill

This is fucking stupid. Why would they add in this horse shit feminism bullshit into a stem course?

You know what, just get some fucking C4s and plant all over that shitty uni. Send it all to kingdom come.

it is cucked if you dont do a critique of the essay title as the essay giving objective facts as to why this is not the case
eg how can an institution of education argue with referenced facts backing up your argument, you have them trapped, if they go at you it reveals their hand, it reveals their prejudice if the teacher or institution denies these facts or tries to muddy the issue or gives you a really low mark, as in the social sciences by definition there is no right or wrong just how well you present the argument and structure and prose skill and execution.

call them out in essay form present a counter argument backed up they cant attack a well written well structured critique, its what essay writing and education is all about

So that I get to fail or be expelled cause of hate speech, no thanks.
it is not about education anymore, it is about indoctrination.
An intelligent atheist wouldn't challenge religion during the middles ages.

To speak up against clown world would be suicide
This is fucking stupid. Why would they add in this horse shit feminism bullshit into a stem course?

You know what, just get some fucking C4s and plant all over that shitty uni. Send it all to kingdom come.

They put feminist bullshit in everything :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Funny how i need to be lectured on micro-agressions and foid harassment.
How bout being incel?
what if instead of getting free drinks and emotional support you got nothing but rejection and silence.

why do I have to put up with this shit to get a degree?

Try living with no love, no friends and no support and then tell me about how bad you have it for menstruating you stupid foids
Don't be a pussy, write what you truly think about foids "opression". I can even help you with sources.

Leave the sheet blank and say you wrote an essay about wymyn rights

Protip, If you actually have to submit this kind of shit, Just fill it with AI generated text. I'm assuming the criteria for such a paper would be meeting a wordcount, and having some feminism content. (High quality not required)
(That's how it was for me atleast)
@Based-nearcel use this to generate organic looking walls of text on whatever topic you want.

Leave the sheet blank and say you wrote an essay about wymyn rights
Don't be a pussy, write what you truly think about foids "opression". I can even help you with sources.
submit a BLACK piece of paper
or just a massive A4 picture of a black pill
If ur actually gonna do the paperwork u need to banned
Should have written an abundently sarcastic text, fiilled only with 100% hardcore blackpill facts, such as longer lifespan, suicide rates, homelessnes ect.
Don't cuck yourself doing these.

So that I get to fail or be expelled cause of hate speech, no thanks.
it is not about education anymore, it is about indoctrination.
An intelligent atheist wouldn't challenge religion during the middles ages.

To speak up against clown world would be suicide

They put feminist bullshit in everything :feelsautistic:
this is false its not hate speech there are intellectual ways you can go about this

if you lay the facts bare with no acerbic language no edge to the language, literally laying out the counter argument, with no narration eg being completely a devils advocate, this is not my view (even though it is), im just being objective.

the whole angle of the piece should be, a hypothesis, how can we ignore these facts this side of the argument, how is it not prejudice if you are not giving credit to this information, are dismissing this evidence, on what factual and intellectual basis do you disregard the facts that i am giving you.

They can only ascribe hate speech if it is overtly aggressive, you have to use the virtue signalling clown world against them, the whole essay is a passive aggressive nuance showing of the logical inconsistencies in their argument merely pointing out the fallacies in the argument will HUGELY TRIGGER THEM

There's no point of revealing your powerlevel.
this is false its not hate speech there are intellectual ways you can go about this

if you lay the facts bare with no acerbic language no edge to the language, literally laying out the counter argument, with no narration eg being completely a devils advocate, this is not my view (even though it is), im just being objective.

the whole angle of the piece should be, a hypothesis, how can we ignore these facts this side of the argument, how is it not prejudice if you are not giving credit to this information, are dismissing this evidence, on what factual and intellectual basis do you disregard the facts that i am giving you.

They can only ascribe hate speech if it is overtly aggressive, you have to use the virtue signalling clown world against them, the whole essay is a passive aggressive nuance showing of the logical inconsistencies in their argument merely pointing out the fallacies in the argument will HUGELY TRIGGER THEM
Giga low IQ

There's a reason you don't use your real name as your username while posting on .co .
Guilt by association is a thing. If you use the same facts that the manosphere uses. You are guilty.

Last edited:
There's no point of revealing your powerlevel.

Giga low IQ

There's a reason you don't use your real name as your username while posting on .co .
Guilt by association is a thing. If you use the same facts that the manosphere uses. You are guilty.
guilty by association with a network of desperate users on the internet lol
also guilty of what the law needs a specific crime you have committed, you have to breach the rules of intent of inciting violence of using speech that is hateful your self, if you are quooting this from sources it is not your words it is a source, it cannot be attributed to you.
writing an essay on a broad subject such as this is not hate speech there is no violent intent there is no call to insight violence its an intellectual rebuttal of the question and an investigation into objective counterpoints to the narrative of the essay title which is a loaded almost rhetorical question.

I think it is you who suffer the ailment of low iq

Protip, If you actually have to submit this kind of shit, Just fill it with AI generated text. I'm assuming the criteria for such a paper would be meeting a wordcount, and having some feminism content. (High quality not required)
(That's how it was for me atleast)
@Based-nearcel use this to generate organic looking walls of text on whatever topic you want.

Don't cuck yourself doing these.
Only sensible response here.

guilty by association with a network of desperate users on the internet lol
also guilty of what the law needs a specific crime you have committed, you have to breach the rules of intent of inciting violence of using speech that is hateful your self, if you are quooting this from sources it is not your words it is a source, it cannot be attributed to you.
writing an essay on a broad subject such as this is not hate speech there is no violent intent there is no call to insight violence its an intellectual rebuttal of the question and an investigation into objective counterpoints to the narrative of the essay title which is a loaded almost rhetorical question
I think it is you who suffer the ailment of low iq

You don't have to break a law to get fucked over. You just need to offend the people who have power over you.

There's no point sabotaging his degree by doing this, yes he might put irrefutable facts into his essay about how women have it easier but that will just lead to him probably being kicked out of the institution. And no one would listen or care, he would just be branded a misogynist, and worse still he might get reported to the police as a potential threat. Wouldn't get arrested but would be put onto some sort of list for sure.

How did you get into this situation? Why did you chose those classes? Didn't you have other choices like history or literature?

is this an elective youre doing? cant imagine you would have to do this in an IT degree...

why do you even go to college? you know that college is a foid worshipping temple

Colleges are so fucking propagandized

They seriously have indoctrinated universities and schools now. It's quite scary that this is the generation that will run our country someday once all the more sensible boomers have retired or died.

They seriously have indoctrinated universities and schools now. It's quite scary that this is the generation that will run our country someday once all the more sensible boomers have retired or died.

i know the feel, all throughout school life we had feminist meetings in cuckcanada yet foids always bullied the weaker/ugly males lol virtue signaling cucks all need to die

Brutal experience OP

Just write random shit and copy (but also put some randomly accessed sources in case plagiarism)

I would do one of two things. I would either not do the assignment at all or just be extremely sarcastic and talk about all the privileges they have and say oh no so oppressed.