Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion college incels: has there been a time where you heard someone having sex in your college in a nearby room?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
ER has talked about experiencing this in his manifesto

hopefully i will die before i even finish highschool.

yeah, in my second year, in the aparment below me some negress was getting it, heard it several times

Thank God i live in a conservative country.Nobody have the balls to do sex in college or any other public space here

Thank God i live in a conservative country.Nobody have the balls to do sex in college or any other public space here
what country do you live in?

Gladfully I didn't, roasties suck tho.

ER has talked about experiencing this in his manifesto

Not nearby but yes, top floor of your dorm boyo, go there when its late (preferably on a friday too)

really? every night?
yes, in the dorm room below me i can hear some stupid fucking foid moaning almost everyday. the whore doesn't even bother playing loud music to mask her moaning like everyone else does.

yes, in the dorm room below me i can hear some stupid fucking foid moaning almost everyday. the whore doesn't even bother playing loud music to mask her moaning like everyone else does.
find the room and knock on the door while it's happening.

Everyone does that at my college so i don’t hear it thank god.

nothing wrong with hearing normal people having sex inkel, deal with it sweetie.

Last edited:
Ive heard it once through a hotel wall. They were pretty quiet though

After that I saw a couple cuddling outside while I had a smoke. Ive never felt more lonely

Thankfully, we don't have that shit where you live in college in my country

nothing wrong with hearing normal people having sex inkel, deal with it sweetie.
"its a human need you know tehehe"

"oh what you don't get any?" "how about downloading tinder? I get a ton of matches"

Yes but only a couple times which was weird. But I only lived in dorms one year and there were a lot of incels on my floor.

I have lived on campus for almost two years and I haven't heard it, but my room is pretty high quality and I never even hear when my own roommates are screaming at the top of their lungs, so I think the walls are just thick tbh.

Yes, very often during my undergraduate since I lived on campus for 3 years.

I've heard it numerous times.
At least once a week last year.

Surprisingly, a foid moaning is very arousing.