Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

COLLEGE STACIES LIVESTREAM TINDER NIGHT (SUI FUEL SUI FUEL)

why do you guys subject yourself to this shit? what's the point?

at the end of the day you are reduced to how  you look

I feel physically sick and was about to puke watching this.

I don’t get it? So do they take turns using the big screen? All of them have their phones out it seems impossible to synchronize

Now imagine guys calling a "guys night" to just have a slideshow of women on the screen where they comment on their looks and check out their asses. It'd be seen as a bunch of pigs just getting together objectifying women.

Wow not even a split second and they were craving for that 3rd guy based on one thing , LOOKS.

rotting-alone said:
Now imagine guys calling a "guys night" to just have a slideshow of women on the screen where they comment on their looks and check out their asses. It'd be seen as a bunch of pigs just getting together objectifying women.

They’d get kicked out of uni. Remember that one Ivy League soccer team that got in trouble for rating girls?

jackbud said:
why do you guys subject yourself to this shit? what's the point?

Seeing the truth, I dont care if it hurts.

I have no fucking words. This might be one of the purest suifuels on this fucking site

It's a bunch of hot stacy chicks with tinder on their TV screen and they're screaming "LEFT" at chadlites. They are PSYCHOPATHIC BEASTS WHO ARE FUNDAMENTALLY AGAINST YOUR EXISTENCE. All the comments are from betas who are jealous as shit as they realize they're getting scraps while these dime a dozen cunts get easy sex with model-tier men for no effort. This is truly a crazy world.

image.jpg

rotting-alone said:

And we're much more generous to women when it comes to attractiveness. Women tear men apart for the smallest shit.

I could be slaying, have a social life, generally be a normal fucking person if I was born with an extra X chromosome. Even if you get raped and murdered or something, it's better than wasting away your whole life as a pathetic incel.

God damn I thought I was desensitized to most of this shit by now, but once again I’m proven wrong.

KV3 said:
rotting-alone said:
They’d get kicked out of uni. Remember that one Ivy League soccer team that got in trouble for rating girls?

Got a link to that Ivy soccer thing? I feel like I can handle some more suicide fuel for the day.

rotting-alone said:

They are so blatant these days. Yet stupid redditors, normies and my parents are still deluded as fuck. Older people always saying "why don't you try online dating?" because they bought propaganda from TV shows making it out to be a panacea.

their voice is so fucking annoying.

And wow, those girls sensed those guys great personality so quick it seems!

if this is proof of all or nothing or what

Teehee it's just a fun girl's night, there's no sexual objectification here at all

this is quite the brutal blackpill, inceltears will try to write this off as "theyre obviously drunk" or " not all wahmun" (yet a few bad incels spoil the bunch?) look at this shit they care so little for the men theyre writting off, the even zoom in on the name to post to their PUBLIC social media, so glad I stopped using online dating years ago, if your not Chad theyre JFL @ you

a-virgin-nigger said:
I feel physically sick and was about to puke watching this.

This was like re-discovering the blackpill, FUCK.

mikepence said:
I have no fucking words. This might be one of the purest suifuels on this fucking site

Imagine seeing the video as the last guy. Imagine seeing the video as one of the first two guys.

VincentVanCope said:

Imagine seeing the video as the last guy. Imagine seeing the video as one of the first two guys.

^^^^^^^^^^^^my stomach shriveled up and i got this weird birds eye view of reality as some sort of unfair consciousness that was fucking weird dude

And this is just once instance where they've recorded it. No doubt groups of girls gather round and do this at basically every "girls night in".

Don't you just wanna walk in there with a flamethrower and just fucking incinerate all of them?

Elliot rodger is rolling in his grave

Seriously wtf I wish I hadn't seen that

Imagine how they'd react if a currycel came up.

This is why female sexuality can't remain unchecked. Muslims were right about women.

This justifies florida shooting, bet all the Stacie’s who died would be doing this shit if they were alive.

St Nikolas is a hero. Thank you so much. 1 less roastie being degenerate

I'm seriously going to throw up, especially on the third guy that they saw....

Went crazy over one thing and one thing only...his fucking looks. Fuck.

I ain't watching that... Nope, just nope.

here's the screengrab of the dude they all scream "RIGHTTTTTTTTT" on.  Wtf this is cruel as shit.  Can you imagine how fast a group of men's life would be destroyed if they instagramed this shit.

apparently barstools sports that posted this video has another one where they just post photos of slut stacies that actually consent to this: https://www.instagram.com/barstoolsmokeshows

Attachments

• riiighhhtttt.png
    riiighhhtttt.png
    175.4 KB · Views: 185
leeringlurker said:
here's the screengrab of the dude they all scream "RIGHTTTTTTTTT" on. Wtf this is cruel as shit. Can you imagine how fast a group of men's life would be destroyed if they instagramed this shit.
apparently barstools sports that posted this video has another one where they just post photos of slut stacies that actually consent to this: https://www.instagram.com/barstoolsmokeshows
Seeing his face amplified the blackpill 10x. This isn't that uncommon sadly. Roommates do this all the time and makes me wanna ER

leeringlurker said:
here's the screengrab of the dude they all scream "RIGHTTTTTTTTT" on.  Wtf this is cruel as shit.  Can you imagine how fast a group of men's life would be destroyed if they instagramed this shit.

apparently barstools sports that posted this video has another one where they just post photos of slut stacies that actually consent to this: https://www.instagram.com/barstoolsmokeshows

funny how you instantly knew as soon as that picture was shown, even before their pathetic screams were processed by your brain,they would be losing their shit over him, classic frat bro chad facial structure,

Perfect amount of roophies for that room. We all could share those pussies.

the 3rd guy clearly has a much much better personality, nothing else could possibly dictate their decision

read the comments. girls do this routinely. 

i feel sick. that was the strongest ER fuel ive ever seen.

*Kicks in the door and opens fire*

"LEFT, LEFT, LEEEEEEEEEFT"

I´ll fucking have nightmares tonight.

Old maids FTL.

most brutal thread of 2018 so far holy shit

ITS BEYOND OVER

the world needs you more than ever St Elliot  :'(