[LifeFuel] College students ignore quarantine, host a party and get tear gassed by cops

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Gigadoge - Destroyer of women
-
51d 15h 59m

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
12d 19h 20m
Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
3d 11m
More damage than good

Billowel

Billowel

Major
-
23d 5h 32m
has college ever done any good for society?we all know that most of these guys will work at a random job as if they didn't go to college for 4 or 8 years.college is nothing more then a big party.College is only good for a small minority,and it's definitely not for these clowns.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
82d 14h 2m
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

co's resident non-postmaxxer
-
28d 23h 43m
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
24d 3h 7m
has college ever done any good for society?we all know that most of these guys will work at a random job as if they didn't go to college for 4 or 8 years.college is nothing more then a big party.College is only good for a small minority,and it's definitely not for these clowns.
It's a trap to lumber everyone with debt & if you don't follow the pattern you won't get a job that a few decades earlier was filled by those whose highest educational level was a GED, we're going backwards. How can you classify someone as smarter than the rest when everyone is attending the university, who cares what the degree is; where you got it matters more.

Get a degree & work as a barista or TSA agent lol, 10x the amount of graduates as there are jobs for that field.

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
34d 2h 57m
It was two weeks ago.

They were tossing beer bottles at the pigs.

I can't believe I'm actually siding with the cops on this one.

R

Rambocel

Recruit
-
8d 19h 21m
Clown world. Might as well fire real bullets than tear gas.

Felatio

Felatio

Recruit
-
17d 14h 41m
That´s good for us, so the virus will spread more and more

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
11d 9h 14m
These are the same people that virtue signal online about "social distancing". I'm all for not letting the government keep us in our homes, but what they did was plain stupid.

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
28d 5h 39m
These are the same people that virtue signal online about "social distancing". I'm all for not letting the government keep us in our homes, but what they did was plain stupid.
ALSO NORMSHITS GONNA NORM

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-
4d 11h 10m
just goes to show when faced with isolation chads and staceys will do whatever they can from this happening to them, females especially. they crave chad

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
38d 11h 47m
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: based fucking pigs should have brought the k9s and batons out as well
No, most of them are just big parties.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Ugly | Manlet | Autist | Freak | Subhuman
-
18d 7h 27m
Reminder that somewhere in that party, Stacy is on her knees servicing Chad.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
-
70d 7h 11m
Clown world. Might as well fire real bullets than tear gas.
Indeed, graycel/glowcel. Notice how congested these street parties are; it would be truly heroic :feelshmm:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
70d 14h 19m
bad cops. they should let the illness spread. many men must die so real change comes