Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel College students ignore quarantine, host a party and get tear gassed by cops

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

has college ever done any good for society?we all know that most of these guys will work at a random job as if they didn't go to college for 4 or 8 years.college is nothing more then a big party.College is only good for a small minority,and it's definitely not for these clowns.

has college ever done any good for society?we all know that most of these guys will work at a random job as if they didn't go to college for 4 or 8 years.college is nothing more then a big party.College is only good for a small minority,and it's definitely not for these clowns.
It's a trap to lumber everyone with debt & if you don't follow the pattern you won't get a job that a few decades earlier was filled by those whose highest educational level was a GED, we're going backwards. How can you classify someone as smarter than the rest when everyone is attending the university, who cares what the degree is; where you got it matters more.

Get a degree & work as a barista or TSA agent lol, 10x the amount of graduates as there are jobs for that field.

It was two weeks ago.

They were tossing beer bottles at the pigs.

I can't believe I'm actually siding with the cops on this one.

Clown world. Might as well fire real bullets than tear gas.

That´s good for us, so the virus will spread more and more

These are the same people that virtue signal online about "social distancing". I'm all for not letting the government keep us in our homes, but what they did was plain stupid.

These are the same people that virtue signal online about "social distancing". I'm all for not letting the government keep us in our homes, but what they did was plain stupid.
ALSO NORMSHITS GONNA NORM

just goes to show when faced with isolation chads and staceys will do whatever they can from this happening to them, females especially. they crave chad

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: based fucking pigs should have brought the k9s and batons out as well
No, most of them are just big parties.

Reminder that somewhere in that party, Stacy is on her knees servicing Chad.

Clown world. Might as well fire real bullets than tear gas.

Indeed, graycel/glowcel. Notice how congested these street parties are; it would be truly heroic :feelshmm:

bad cops. they should let the illness spread. many men must die so real change comes