Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL College

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
Imagine being a father and paying for your daughter's college, imagine paying for her to get fucked by chads and be a degenerate whore.

She is just having fun :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I feel sorry for all dads who have daughters. If you have a son, you only have to worry about one dick. If you have a daughter, you have to worry about EVERY MAN's dicks.

Not that it matters to me. I'm never getting a foid, let alone a child.

Imagine being a father and paying for your daughter's college, imagine paying for her to get fucked by chads and be a degenerate whore.

I feel sorry for all dads who have daughters. If you have a son, you only have to worry about one dick. If you have a daughter, you have to worry about EVERY MAN's dicks.

Brutal dadpill

She's discovering herself :soy:
54C8E625 F6E4 4DA7 AF73 81E88F7C92B6

Also imagine paying for your ugly son to be miserable watching all of that.

in the old days, men and women reproduced early and at 18 they were already behaving like 35 year olds. now they just ride the cock carousel and get education indoctrination in college and fuck all day for fun and then get married at age 30 and produce autistic children :feelsclown:

You know whats really cucked? Having a gay son. This is your heir, the man who was supposed to succeed you and you hopefully spent lots of time with him teaching him sports, philosophy and how to treat women (boomers of course didnt) and now he is being fucked up the ass like a reverse toilet by some degenerate chad with AIDS :feelshaha::ha..feels::feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

in the old days, men and women reproduced early and at 18 they were already behaving like 35 year olds. now they just ride the cock carousel and get education indoctrination in college and fuck all day for fun and then get married at age 30 and produce autistic children :feelsclown:

18 was like 30 to men and women back in the day. As early as the 1890s women were getting married at 15/16 and shit. It makes biological sense if you think about it. When I was in high school, everybody was horny. Biologically speaking, that's the optimal time to mate and reproduce.

Sometimes I wish our society was Sparta except probably less strict and more sex. It's all about giving to the health of the state. If you were born retarded, deformed, you were sent to die at birth. I wish I lived in that society. I hate living through the pain I've experienced in the last 36 years. It's so much I have to cope and carry.
You know whats really cucked? Having a gay son. This is your heir, the man who was supposed to succeed you and you hopefully spent lots of time with him teaching him sports, philosophy and how to treat women (boomers of course didnt) and now he is being fucked up the ass like a reverse toilet by some degenerate chad with AIDS :feelshaha::ha..feels::feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Omg that's so fucking brutal. If I was a Chad dad and my son was gay I would never talk to him. Sons are supposed to be the ones to pass on your superior genes, but fucking shit he went homo? I would demand a divorce, disown my son, and just fuck foids until I die.

American problem, college and university here isn't expensive at all.

They write that like they would blow any guy, lol chad only I'm afraid
Foids don't even acknowledge ugly men's existence, and if even they do they probably think they are asexual. It's unfathomable to them that individuals that are so obviously unfit to reproduction might be interested in taking part in the sexual market

This is not true. Ancient Romans historians say germans male and female were expected to remain virgin until 22. Females weren't expected to cover themselves.
This is not true. Ancient Romans historians say germans male and female were expected to remain virgin until 22. Females weren't expected to cover themselves. They bathed naked together.

Also imagine paying for your ugly son to be miserable watching all of that.
Foids don't even acknowledge ugly men's existence, and if even they do they probably think they are asexual. It's unfathomable to them that individuals that are so obviously unfit to reproduction might be interested in taking part in the sexual market
Ugly men aren't even considered human by foids, we're just a walking body that only has a sentience or purpose if she needs something.
I hate foids.

How the hell do fathers sleep at night knowing that she is getting dp’d by now chad, brad, and tyrone as he drinks his horlicks in his slippers and watches the 9 o’clock news?

How the hell do fathers sleep at night knowing that she is getting dp’d by now chad, brad, and tyrone as he drinks his horlicks in his slippers and watches the 9 o’clock news?
They're cucks.

This is not true. Ancient Romans historians say germans male and female were expected to remain virgin until 22. Females weren't expected to cover themselves.
ancient rome or germany is only one part of history and also in ancient rome, the minimum legal marriage age was 12 for girls and 14 for boys

show me your sources

I don't care about gays tbh, I'm neutral. A gay son is much better than a whore daughter.

Straight son >> Gay son >>>>>>>>> daughter
My sweet little princess must be studying so hard right now. She's so smart I'm proud of her
Images 5

Images 7

Last edited:
I don't care about gays tbh, I'm neutral. A gay son is much better than a whore daughter.

Straight son >> Gay son >>>>>>>>> daughter

My sweet little princess must be studying so hard right now. She's so smart I'm proud of her
View attachment 263700
Gays are whores though and its even worse because its a man being penetrated by another man. I am so proud of my gay son, he is being himself and doesnt let society and decency and nature hold him back mkay:soy: :soy: :soy:

Gays are whores though and its even worse because its a man being penetrated by another man. I am so proud of my gay son, he is being himself and doesnt let society and decency and nature hold him back mkay:soy: :soy: :soy:
Classic Strawman right there OP, I never said I'm proud of gays. You're twisting my words, read properly. And I still stand with what I said , I'd rather have a gay son over a whore daughter.
I mean, think about it. Is having a daughter the ultimate cuckoldry......

Classic Strawman right there OP, I never said I'm proud of gays. You're twisting my words, read properly. And I still stand with what I said , I'd rather have a gay son over a whore daughter.
I mean, think about it. Is having a daughter the ultimate cuckoldry......
I am not strawmaning at all just saying that having a gay son is cucked, its your daughter that should be a man.

They don’t :feelskek:

never thought about it that way tbh. brutal