Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [COLOSSAL MAKE UP-PILL] BRIDES BEFORE AND AFTER BRIDAL MAKEUP

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
ENJOY YOUR POLISHED TURD,
YOU MARRIED CUCKS.

BEFORE SHE DIVORCE RAPES YOU THAT IS!

HONK HONK THE CLOWNS ARE READY!

THE CIRCUS IS OVER
I HOPE YOU HAD FUN

What you paid for vs what you actually get.

Marriage is literally a scam

They all look like caked up street hookers. Others looked decent before the prostitute makeover. Like the first third, fifth on top row. Bottom row the first, third and last.

Last edited:
Women are as ugly as men, so they need makeup to cover their wretched faces so that their husbands don't have to put a bag over the bitches head every time they fuck them.

Makes me wonder if we should all be makeup maxxing. :waitwhat:

No makeup for your fac-ERRR well yeah this could help some guys.

But god forbid ANYBODY ever find out.

Marriage is a fucking joke. Unfortunately I was a byproduct of marriage and my mother divorced my father at a young age.

Marriage is a fucking joke. Unfortunately I was a byproduct of marriage and my mother divorced my father at a young age.
Same and same bro.

Just identify as "gender-fluid" or whatever they do these days.

Just identify as "gender-fluid" or whatever they do these days.
Kek actually that's a great idea.

Wtf why arent we all LARPing as LGBT heros getting sympathy pussy

Were "transchads" Chad's born in incel bodies.
So women have to treat us like they treat Chad's because inclusivity

Same and same bro.
The reason why she divorced my father is because he used to grow weed in the house while I was there and every time I would go visit on the weekends I would come back sick. My father is also a criminal with an extensive criminal record as well and we're currently getting my last name changed so im not associated with him in any way.

The reason why she divorced my father is because he used to grow weed in the house while I was there and every time I would go visit on the weekends I would come back sick. My father is also a criminal with an extensive criminal record as well and we're currently getting my last name changed so im not associated with him in any way.
Eh

There is no make up for your subhuman eye area.
Ngl if there is a way, might try it.
Anyways, no makeup for your chin.

bottom row second from left went from white to Asian

Clowns wear makeup and so do the foids

Both of my biological parents were shitty. My mother was just the less shittier one and she raised me after divorcing my father for what I say good reasons. Sorry for bothering you about that, Im just very tired.

Both of my biological parents were shitty. My mother was just the less shittier one and she raised me after divorcing my father for what I say good reasons. Sorry for bothering you about that, Im just very tired.
It's cool I just didn't know what to say

Many of their looksmatches are on this very forum

The third, seventh, ninth, and tenth ones are still very much bangable tbhngl.

It's crazy how any foid can become a 7-8/10 in just a couple hours.Then they all think they deserve chad.Fake up should be banned :feelsbaton:

Women are as ugly as men, so they need makeup to cover their wretched faces so that their husbands don't have to put a bag over the bitches head every time they fuck them.
Yep and then these girls will create guys with gross bug eyes and garbage skin.

Makeup was a mistake, where the fuck is a makeup option for men huh?

Instant fagggggggggggg if outted.

Well they can all enjoy their cancer when they're older thanks to the carcinogenic toxins their skin will have been absorbing for years.

Last edited:
Makeup was a mistake, where the fuck is a makeup option for men huh?

Instant fagggggggggggg if outted.
Exactly you'll never be able to live down being the ugly dude who wears makeup

Kek actually that's a great idea.

Wtf why arent we all LARPing as LGBT heros getting sympathy pussy

Were "transchads" Chad's born in incel bodies.
So women have to treat us like they treat Chad's because inclusivity
please tell me you are irony posting.

its all about the skin, most foids are not smart enough to keep healthy,hydrated, uniformly texture and color for their skin

. For those women , their face bones and facial features are not bad at all, and all those fakeups they used will just further damage their skin.

Tee hee I'm ready to settle down now, inkel. See how beautiful I am? Am I a Stacy?

Tee hee I'm ready to settle down now, inkel. See how beautiful I am? Am I a Stacy?
Teehee I look just like I did 20 years ago when I'd have never as much as looked at you then

Some actually look better with out a plastic mask on (not female worship)

Women with makeup are ugly

So, marriage is essentially paying her fakeup she will be using to fuck chads and say "not this evening, sweaty..." to her husbank.

Makeup should be illegal, it's clear that's part of the problem.

the blond on the top far right looks pretty good without makeup ngl but the others gross

And yet they claim that a man using PUA or adding an inch to his height is rape.

the blond on the top far right looks pretty good without makeup ngl but the others gross
It's over for those who mix up left and right.
Did you mean bottom left? She is best looking blond.

All women are whores

Excellent example of the face halo.

Notice how you instinctively perceive her to be "better" when caked in makeup? We automatically assume ugly people are stupid, dirty, and poor, especially when it's someone of the opposite sex, even being ugly ourselves doesn't make us immune to it. Of course this is amplified in women, as we don't necessarily have anything to lose by fucking an ugly woman. Imagine if you were Chad and you were deceived by her fakeup, you wake up in the morning and see her actual appearance, would you care? I don't see why I would, provided that sex is all that it was. However for women, raising a man's offspring is always unconsciously assumed when considering whether or not to have sex with him, water is wet, but it's good to reinforce these ideas.
The third, seventh, ninth, and tenth ones are still very much bangable tbhngl.
I'd fuck any of them, easily. However marriage is a different story, if I want to shoot myself in the foot, then I'll just cut the bullshit and literally shoot myself in the foot.

I bet its very depressing for foids to remove their makeup and see the monstrosity beneath

Excellent example of the face halo.

Notice how you instinctively perceive her to be "better" when caked in makeup? We automatically assume ugly people are stupid, dirty, and poor, especially when it's someone of the opposite sex, even being ugly ourselves doesn't make us immune to it. Of course this is amplified in women, as we don't necessarily have anything to lose by fucking an ugly woman. Imagine if you were Chad and you were deceived by her fakeup, you wake up in the morning and see her actual appearance, would you care? I don't see why I would, provided that sex is all that it was. However for women, raising a man's offspring is always unconsciously assumed when considering whether or not to have sex with him, water is wet, but it's good to reinforce these ideas.
But women actually think their value is up to the standard of their makeup that is the problem. And I am pretty sure Chad would be picky, because he has choice.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html

They all look like caked up street hookers. Others looked decent before the prostitute makeover. Like the first third, fifth on top row. Bottom row the first, third and last.
Exactly! Some of them looked really cute/decent, before the makeover, but afterwards they all literally turned into dumb bimbo look alikes without personality.

The blonde foids were the ugly ones with makeup
the white skin black hair ones were the most incredible change.
I like those tan bitches like dolls. But they are not real , foids usually get ugly faces.