Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Colvin76 backs out of his suicide, everyone is fine with it. JohnWickCel backs out of his suicide, people get angry.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
this is a very normie behavior thing to do ngl

just be colvin

Colvin explained that he was shitposting on looksmaxx. Nobody takes that site seriously. There wouldn't even be such a ruckus if it wasn't Colvin. His ban that followed only added oil to flames.

Johnwickcel made multiple threads dedicated to attention whoring about committing suicide. Then backed out of it and came up with a fake ass bs story, for which he was lambasted.

Colvin explained that he was shitposting on looksmaxx. Nobody takes that site seriously. There wouldn't even be such a ruckus if it wasn't Colvin. His ban that followed only added oil to flames.

Johnwickcel made multiple threads dedicated to attention whoring about committing suicide. Then backed out of it and came up with a fake ass bs story, for which he was lambasted.
pretty much. That looks max thread was never meant to be posted here. It was only for the looksmax trolls

Johnwickcel tried to lie and say the gun jammed plus he larped about a mirage of other things like walking in on 2 gangbangs, 3 fuicking suicides in his family in a month and is literally 15.
Not for me, i hate both after they started attention whoring
Yeah colvin been attention whoring hard

It's youngcel failo and naivety failo for JohnWickCel that can explain a lot of that ngl

It's youngcel failo and naivety failo for JohnWickCel that can explain a lot of that ngl
ye that and colvin didnt try to come up with a comically bad excuse for not going through with the suicide

i dont think people are exactly mad at johnbabycel the shotgun thing was just very memeable lol

Johnwickcel tried to lie and say the gun jammed plus he larped about a mirage of other things like walking in on 2 gangbangs, 3 fuicking suicides in his family in a month and is literally 15.

WHAT THE FUCK

Yeah colvin been attention whoring hard

Bec. one of them has something black.

Based.

looksmax.org needs to be nuked ASAP. Its a garbage site full of trolls and slanderers
It's immediately obvious that looksmax.org is full of trolls if you spend like a few minutes reading the OffTopic section tbhngl

But @BlkPillPres says the forum sections outside of OffTopic section are more useful for figuring out new wealthmaxxing strategies than places like here so take that how you will.

Both are attention whores.
And Brendio is their king.

Nigger privilege.

Colvin did less to seek attention ngl

johnwick didn't deserve all the hate.He hit every redflag when it came to knowing when someone is not going to rope and you guys still fell for it.
it seems this forum hates normie type behavior and hypocrisy yet it can't help but emulate it in many ways
90% of this forum is populated by young kids who think they will make it big(just lol),volcels and fakecels like wristcel who openly admit they get attention from women but don't date them because they are not "good" enough, and a bunch of coping genocide supporting fags who think they will get anything by supporting the race that kicked them out of society to begin with.jfl when i see white fags and black fags talking about exterminating each other race when they are frienless,penniless and gfless.

This entire forum copes just as much as IT top fucking kek.shit IT probably has more incels then this forum.

Last edited:
Colvin is very popular, which is why he constantly gets away with shit, remember how he faked screenshots if me admitting to being a fakecel? He got a short temp-ban, while I got a perm that luckily I was quick enough to dispute before getting it.

Popular users like him are above the rules, and notorious for their cult following. That’s how openly bragging Chads and sexhavers have operated and THRIVED in this forum for years, you being one to defend such cases.

Colvin is very popular, which is why he constantly gets away with shit, remember how he faked screenshots if me admitting to being a fakecel? He got a short temp-ban, while I got a perm that luckily I was quick enough to dispute before getting it.

Popular users like him are above the rules, and notorious for their cult following. That’s how openly bragging Chads and sexhavers have operated and THRIVED in this forum for years, you being one to defend such cases.
I wasn't here when @Zyros was here though. he was the biggest bragging chad. There was also @itsOVER but he was also before i got here

We shouldn't be rooting for other incels to kill themselves. Attention whoring is lame though.

I wasn't here when @Zyros was here though. he was the biggest bragging chad. There was also @itsOVER but he was also before i got here

You still defended @mylifeistrash in looksmaxx too, a self-admitted 6’5”, large frame, atleast average looks who had one night stands, and was banned for it.

You still defended @mylifeistrash in looksmaxx too, a self-admitted 6’5”, large frame, atleast average looks who had one night stands, and was banned for it.
he had one night stands? maybe

he got banned because shii made a thread about him

but i see

Black privilege

Doesn't make any sense.
It doesn't.

He's comparing one deleted Looksmax thread to multiple threads on Incels.co about daily suicide posting and larps like nigger gangbangs, 3 family members suiciding in a month, etc

it's just typical normie favouritism.

it's just typical normie favouritism.
It doesn't.

He's comparing one deleted Looksmax thread to multiple threads on Incels.co about daily suicide posting and larps like nigger gangbangs, 3 family members suiciding in a month, etc

John Wick kid was probably twelve and people were messing with him, everybody knew his not going to do it.

that's something

Inkwell shit thread

@Colvin76 is emotion based while jonwhickcel was some random teen shithead who was here for shits and giggles.

There's a massive difference here because we know what colvin looks like while wickcel is a larping piece of shit

Welcome to the normie gossip thread, wow. We need more truecels up in here.