Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Colvin76 backs out of his suicide, everyone is fine with it. JohnWickCel backs out of his suicide, people get angry.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
johnwick didn't deserve all the hate.He hit every redflag when it came to knowing when someone is not going to rope and you guys still fell for it.

90% of this forum is populated by young kids who think they will make it big(just lol),volcels and fakecels like wristcel who openly admit they get attention from women but don't date them because they are not "good" enough, and a bunch of coping genocide supporting fags who think they will get anything by supporting the race that kicked them out of society to begin with.jfl when i see white fags and black fags talking about exterminating each other race when they are frienless,penniless and gfless.

This entire forum copes just as much as IT top fucking kek.shit IT probably has more incels then this forum.

Colvin is very popular, which is why he constantly gets away with shit, remember how he faked screenshots if me admitting to being a fakecel? He got a short temp-ban, while I got a perm that luckily I was quick enough to dispute before getting it.
This actually makes a lot of sense tbh. I never thought of this

this is a very normie behavior thing to do ngl
johnwickcel is a faggot while colvin is based.
Because we like Colvin.
Inkwell shit thread

@Colvin76 is emotion based while jonwhickcel was some random teen shithead who was here for shits and giggles.

There's a massive difference here because we know what colvin looks like while wickcel is a larping piece of shit
this too. johnwickcel is some edgy 12 yearold retard

Inkwell shit thread

@Colvin76 is emotion based while jonwhickcel was some random teen shithead who was here for shits and giggles.

There's a massive difference here because we know what colvin looks like while wickcel is a larping piece of shit
"emotion based"

jfl all humans are emotion based. colvin is a spazzy sperg, that's emotion based

also you are emotion based

ye that and colvin didnt try to come up with a comically bad excuse for not going through with the suicide

i dont think people are exactly mad at johnbabycel the shotgun thing was just very memeable lol
At least we got some memes out of both.

If people have had enough then just let them die. But if they want to stay then that's fine, I don't really care either way.

ill be honest either one wont really matter to me if dead

Massive Cope

You were simply led to believe this and was being strung along the entire time.
led to believe what? that colvin was gonna rope? i knew he wouldn't

Johnwickcel tried to lie and say the gun jammed plus he larped about a mirage of other things like walking in on 2 gangbangs, 3 fuicking suicides in his family in a month and is literally 15.

Yeah colvin been attention whoring hard
The gangbang was with BBC, which made it more traumatic

That negro is in my ignore list, I refuse to deal with some 19yo