Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Come laugh at my funny story

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
>be me in supermarket
>cashier packing products, woman is next to me in line
>cashier starts packing woman's products alongside mine, she thinks we're a couple
>upon realizing the misunderstanding, the woman looks at me with disgust

hehe I don't wanna go outside anymore.

Bored

e me in supermarket
>cashier packing products, woman is next to me in line
>cashier starts packing woman's products alongside mine, she thinks we're a couple
>upon realizing the misunderstanding, the woman looks at me with disgust

hehe I don't wanna go outside anymore.
not sure i should be happy this never happened to me or sad.

not sure i should be happy this never happened to me or sad.
Honestly I felt both, I was glad the cashier somehow saw us as a couple, but at the same time I was sad the woman's reaction was basically an "eww"

Tfu on cunts

Brutal beyond reckoning

Stair7

>supermarket
>mfw

i always use self checkout or buy shit online

That was funny actually

Nobody's ever assumed I was in a relationship. :incel:

Mogs me because someone thought you're attractive enough to be in a relationship.

why aren't you following the quarantine OP?

order online

sometimes i wonder if these people are really incel since they have no problems going outside
Then I have to pay a fee for delivery.
I'm short on money.

i dont know if this is just a "me" thing but cashiers never want to take money from my hand and never hand it back to me in my hand. also, i never get asked for assistance to bag my groceries even if i buy a lot. its like every female just wants to be as far away as possible or just straight up ignores me

when i would go get my haircut (years ago cuz im baldcel) the girls would never gice me compliments or flirt either. id be sitting next to a Chad that is getting tips and flirted with and my person was silent and being rough with my head and clipping me with the cutters.

i know girls only flirt for better tips but to not even talk to me? didnt even gice me any "thank you" or "come again" when i left. years of this makes you feel so invisible