Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL COMEDY GOLD - Inceltears users confirmed as a bunch of losers who hate on others to make themselves feel better.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
https://anvaka.github.io/sayit/?query=IncelTears

Site basically displays a graph of what other subreddits the users of the searched subreddit use.

So in inceltears’ users case, it’s a shitload of “oh look at me I’m so much better than these people at least, right guys???”

JFL.

Great find.

The relationship is determined by a metric "users who posted to this subreddit also post to...". Under the hood I'm using Jaccard Similarity to determine degree of similarity.

Screenshot from 2019 02 12 00 43 54

Huh. Very interesting thanks OP.

You would think that being an incel is the saddest low you can have but then you remember that inceltears exists, all of the members on there are probably more suicidal than we are lol

nice finding OP this will totally be used in future references

Kek, all they do is sit around and judge others in order to feel better about their miserable lives. IT is filled with failed normies and incels in denial

Kek, all they do is sit around and judge others in order to feel better about their miserable lives. IT is filled with failed normies and incels in denial
Most are trannies and landwhales, that makes up 75% of their user base.

Obviously they're more pathetic than we are, incels and failed normies who aren't capable of facing reality. They're delusional, but then so are most humans, what makes them particularly bad is their need to laugh at us to make themselves feel better.

This is just one big ritalin post of
>r/(group)
*Soycuckface.53.png*

This should be stickied.

Never understood the popularity of mock subs and normies until I realized these fags weren’t normies, but rather, they are low status ppl coping by beating others down.

I actually feel sorry for them, is there anything intellectually stimulating on those subs? I know it’s reddit which isnt really a gathering of intellectuals but srsly

All of it is just them looking down on people, and the replies in those subs are poor attempts at humour and >/s soy jokes.

Fucking losers man

worst type of people. And they say we have bad personality

I thought Inceltears were not hypocrites

'Casual Child Abuse'
:dafuckfeels:
Okay
What the actual fuck

ofc cucktears will ignore this

Lmao they only follow subredddits in which people laugh at others

>kidsarefuckingstupid

Way to go showing how much you love and care for children, IT foids and cucks.

And then I'm the evil one just because I wanted to romantically kiss a developed 15 yo woman.

Never heard of that site before

IT is :soy:
water is wet

Not surprising in the least.

Cucktears posters are the equivalent of poor retards watching Jerry Springer and Maury to feel better about themselves.

if you read the comments you always see a bunch of people saying stuff like "I'm a virgin but totally not an incel guys haha, please validate me", that's when I stopped taking anything they say to heart

This is why it's pointless to talk to them. They have zero actual interest in us. They're just low tier sadists who get off on watching people suffer.

High IQ

As we all suspected, inceltears don’t care about “much wimminz rights” or anything else, they just like picking on people.

Nice find! I'll be saving that site.
Not surprising tbh. Anyone who gets their kicks from making fun of other people has deep-seethed emotional and confidence problems themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back