Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Comedy is no laughing matter for incels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Most comedies-- I'm talking about your Big Bang Theories, or American Pies, or Judd Apatow fare--these are all anxiety inducing messes that will give you serious depression moreso than "sad" dramas like Joker or Taxi Driver. I'll give you a simple reason: comedy relies upon a very strong point-of-view of what's normal, and incels just don't make the cut.

Comedy is deceptively dangerous as a storytelling medium. Whereas dramas often have things like nuance, and empathy thrown in the mix, comedy oversimplifies things. People can't be complex, they have to be stereotypes. While simplicity is one important ingredient, so is timing/rhythm/expediency. Comedy can't fumble around in the way delicate dramas do. It has to hit you at a base, primal level or it won't make you laugh. People laugh not just because they hear something true, but because they know they are above that truth. I always hated the phase "comedy should always punch up." It's just not true. You always punch down. It's just a matter of perspective on who's really oppressed.

Because by the very simplistic, sound-bite nature of comedy- it makes it the perfect vehicle for propaganda. All the more deceptive, because the feeling at the moment is light, it's giddy, but the consequences of comedy over the long run is that someone's gonna get humiliated- and for too long incels have been the systemic victims of comedic humiliation.

And there's nothing we can do about it. Normies already have their normal. We already have ours. The two do not sync, nor will they ever come to a bridge. Unfortunately a huge part of being normal is being able to laugh along the herd. Can you really do that, sincerely, as a humiliated incel, to laugh along as they do??? Like puppets tethered to strings?? That's the hardest fucking part. To fucking laugh at the fool, when I just wanna shoot em all to defend the poor guy.

Last edited:
high IQ.
what i've noticed about shakespeare's comedies is that they're all full of lies, whereas his tragedies are full of truth.

i guess the counter to this is black comedy, ie: Louie FX. similar to a honkpill philosophy, the comedy draws more from the absurdites of society and using comedy to cope with it, rather then normies punching down on non normies. Louie, for instance, the protaganist IS the incel.

And then they say we are pesimistics, we are just bitter and that's because we don't get a gf bla,bla,bla,bla.
They wouldn't even want to be in our shoes, yet they say we are just lazy and we haven't worked enough jfl...

Jfl this society
Jfl

Watch old Chinese kung fu movies instead.

Most comedies-- I'm talking about your Big Bang Theories, or American Pies, or Judd Apatow fare--these arr all not comedies.
Fixed that for you. I'm not even looking past that 1st line when you consider
Big Band Theory as a comedy. Let along American Pie. I have no clue what Judd Apatow Fare is.

Fixed that for you. I'm not even looking past that 1st line when you consider
Big Band Theory as a comedy. Let along American Pie. I have no clue what Judd Apatow Fare is.
not a normies opinion

Watching standup or comedy is a bruyal reminder hiw far eete removed from tye normal experience of life

Very highIQ thread btw

Watching standup or comedy is a bruyal reminder hiw far eete removed from tye normal experience of life

Very highIQ thread btw
Most culture is suifuel, it is either normie stuff or sex related, even the dumb music at the gym mostly alludes to sex or love.

Yeah I have never related with normie humor at all. They just have alien lives that I cannot relate to whatsoever. Also I hate the sex culture that is rampant in society. They just cannot shut up about it. My sense of humor is very different from theirs

not a normies opinion
I mean, look where I'm posting on so that would be an obvious reason why.
You need a non functioning break to find anything there as funny.

Yeah I have never related with normie humor at all. They just have alien lives that I cannot relate to whatsoever. Also I hate the sex culture that is rampant in society. They just cannot shut up about it. My sense of humor is very different from theirs

Just laugh like the rest of us you dirty inkwell :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

No ones laughing now

I don’t watch comedies really

Sounds high IQ and I would probably agree but I don't really understand can you give an example/analogy? I haven't seen any of those comedies before but I think ik what you mean.

I just can't relate to friends. And by that not only do I mean the show, I literally cannot relate to having friends. Nor relationships, I have no idea what any of that stuff is like and shows like that are well and truly a completely different world to me which I cant fathom or comprehend.

Oh yeah and I'm watching this show called Suits rn. There's this guy called Louis who everyone passionately hates. Wanna guess why?

He's hard working, a good leader and really good at his job. Maybe he does questionable things every now and then but I wonder what kind of treatment provoked him into being that way and what it was that made people treat him that way? And then you have the better looking, literal antagonist of the show who's done evil manipulative things yet he's still treated with respect even when defeated and of course has a wife when Louis doesn't. Suits is a major blackpill.

Also wot r Ur thoughts @anon1822?

Could you recommend me one?
anything stephen chow. Shaolin Soccer (favorite movie all time) , kung fu hustle, king of comedy. also the old jackie chan hong kong movies are great action, not so much a story though haha.

You won me already :feelskek:
if i had to attempt to tie any of it to inceldom, kung fu hustle would be the closest, but only cuz the protagonist was an optimist as a child jaded by bullies and turned into a thugmaxxer. kung fu hustle is also one of those asian movies that even white people watch. shaolin soccer is my personal favorite though. i guess theyre all kinda blue pilled movies , asian coping is off the charts, but they're enjoyable. dont watch them dubbed imo, subtitles is better.

Sounds high IQ and I would probably agree but I don't really understand can you give an example/analogy? I haven't seen any of those comedies before but I think ik what you mean.

I just can't relate to friends. And by that not only do I mean the show, I literally cannot relate to having friends. Nor relationships, I have no idea what any of that stuff is like and shows like that are well and truly a completely different world to me which I cant fathom or comprehend.

Oh yeah and I'm watching this show called Suits rn. There's this guy called Louis who everyone passionately hates. Wanna guess why?
View attachment 395928
He's hard working, a good leader and really good at his job. Maybe he does questionable things every now and then but I wonder what kind of treatment provoked him into being that way and what it was that made people treat him that way? And then you have the better looking, literal antagonist of the show who's done evil manipulative things yet he's still treated with respect even when defeated and of course has a wife when Louis doesn't. Suits is a major blackpill.

Pretty much all tv and movies are just lookist propaganda ngl

View attachment 395928

I just turn my brain off and consume the media like a vegetable. I avoid the problem OP mentioned by severe repression.

I just turn my brain off and consume the media like a vegetable. I avoid the problem OP mentioned by severe repression.
Have you watched suits? I'm fucken addicted to it its rlly binge worthy and there's 9 seasons or somethin

Have you watched suits? I'm fucken addicted to it its rlly binge worthy and there's 9 seasons or somethin
I remember watching a few seasons years ago. But as usual, I prefer watching shows that are complete, so I dropped it to wait for the show to be finished. And since then I just totally forgot about it. Also I have a hard time watching stuff nowadays, I can only rewatch the same few sitcoms with my brain turned off, watching new stuff makes my ADD brain alt tab too much. Can't focus on anything but sitcoms. Sitcoms are jokes every 2 seconds, no plot. Actual tv shows require too much concentration and I drop them in 10 minutes.

Last edited: