Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Coming to the realization that I'll have to blow my brains out

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
It all hit me today. Depression is my default state and I'm constantly thinking about my shitty life but today, it all came at me. Like a fucking punch to the chest, all of my experiences from the past and in the moment hit me so tremendously hard that I can't go on much longer. There's nothing I can do to help myself. My life was set out to be like this from the start.
I'll be saving for a gun and I'll get it somehow. Any recommendations for handguns? Meanwhile I'm gonna slug through life and wageslave.

Just a few mm of bone could have saved us, so little but that little makes so much of a difference. If only we had slightly wider shoulders and were a few inches taller. If fucking only we had prominent cheekbones, strong jaws, visible ramus, hunter eyes, strong chins, and positive canthal tilt. If only ethnics had skin that signalled cultural and genetic superiority. Our biological parents should have aborted us all.

It all hit me today. Depression is my default state and I'm constantly thinking about my shitty life but today, it all came at me. Like a fucking punch to the chest, all of my experiences from the past and in the moment hit me so tremendously hard that I can't go on much longer. There's nothing I can do to help myself. My life was set out to be like this from the start.

Just go to a therapist brah. That will help you teehee.

Meanwhile I'm gonna slug through life and wageslave

You are in the same spot as me.

After years of unemployment I found myself a job. It is only a bit more than the minimum salary and it is absolute physical. After half of a year you are dead. Not even joking. So, you work only to kill yourself, but only as a man.

I'd like to help you in some way, but I do not know how I could do that.

I'd be afraid of failing something like that.

You are still a teenager. It is not over for you.

It probably is. I'm a 5' 7" framelet. I'm not sure losing these last 30 pounds will do it.
At least hold on until you're 26 for pitys sake. Take steroids TRT and gymcel, try everything before sui

At least hold on until you're 26 for pitys sake. Take steroids TRT and gymcel, try everything before sui
If the weight loss doesn't lean my face out completely, I'm gonna have to die. I'm water fasting atm and I shoukd have most of the weight gone in two weeks. I'm scared it won't work because I don't really want to die.

If the weight loss doesn't lean my face out completely, I'm gonna have to die. I'm water fasting atm and I shoukd have most of the weight gone in two weeks. I'm scared it won't work because I don't really want to die.
Fasting will make you feel depressed no doubt.

It does because I like eating
I'm doing intermittent fasting atm and my emotions are all over the place mostly low energy and depressed. I can't lose this belly no matter what I do. I can't overcome the urge to eat sugary stuff when I feel depressed.

Cope or looksmaxx to the fuckin Maxx first boyo

you sure it's YOUR brain that you'll have to blow out?

I'm doing intermittent fasting atm and my emotions are all over the place mostly low energy and depressed. I can't lose this belly no matter what I do. I can't overcome the urge to eat sugary stuff when I feel depressed.
The only thing that matters is calorie cutting. Make sure you eat less than maintenance.

Water fasting is a quick fix. These two weeks of not eating won't be agonizing because I'm not gonna eat but because I'll be depressed the whole time. I like having something savory and filling to fill the void.
Cope or looksmaxx to the fuckin Maxx first boyo

you sure it's YOUR brain that you'll have to blow out?
Trying to looksmax first

We all will eventually

Why should you die for something that isn't your fault ? If the "normies" society is that sick, then who really deserves to die ... think about that one when the darkest of thoughts are passing through your mind. We're living in a sadistic culture as you know, we must rebel against it with every last drop of life left in us.

Why should you die for something that isn't your fault ? If the "normies" society is that sick, then who really deserves to die ... think about that one when the darkest of thoughts are passing through your mind. We're living in a sadistic culture as you know, we must rebel against it with every last drop of life left in us.
I agree. The code of Bushido is good for that. Whether I feel like roping I think about Japanese soldiers of WW2, they charge against machine guns even if all hope is lost, it's better to take down one enemy than to rope. Of course this isn't war and killing others is illegal, but you can contribute in antisocial but legal ways to shit on normies.

Get any handgun that shoots a big heavy bullet. Preferably hollow point. Maybe get a giant 44 mag or 454 Casull revolver. Shorty outside directly in the temple.. There will be nothing left of your head afterwards. Impossible to fuck it up

Or a cheaper and less messy method is to get inside a small room like your bathroom, seal up the cracks in the doors and make sure the windows are closed, and open up a tank of nitrogen in there. After a few breaths you’ll go sleep and never wake up. It’s supposed to be totally painless since it’s an inert gas

Last edited:
Suicide is really a waste. thERe are bettER ways. But if you want to know more about guns read up on firearm forums like calguns.

Man of honor goes away with music and retinue, as hERo