Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment comment and I will personally rate your sig

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
just finished all my assignments so I now have free time to do this:dab:

hi
Elliot Rodger here

Over for my sig

hi
Elliot Rodger here
the gif is top tier tbh. I like the vibes. this one is a 9/10 from me its almost perfect
the monkey gave me a solid kek which puts it just a bit above average. its not too remarkable but its good. 6/10
I don't really get the quote tbh. I am just gonna say 5/10 because I feel like there's some context im missing
Over for my sig
idk the gif is sort of long and its not very impactful. I think you could improve this one bro. I would say it's like a 3.5/10

the gif is top tier tbh. I like the vibes. this one is a 9/10 from me its almost perfect
thanks boyo :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
your sig is fucking based :lul::lul::feelsgah: I like it

the monkey gave me a solid kek which puts it just a bit above average. its not too remarkable but its good. 6/10
Over for 6/10cels tbh

Eh, I'll give it a crack

I changed my avi to fit the Er mood do u like it op

not much to remark on here. cant really tell whats going on in the image tbh. I would say a 5, it doesn't stand out as particularly good or bad to me
It’s Goro Akechi going ER lol

I changed my avi to fit the Er mood do u like it op
really enjoyed the RPG incel stats. giraffe cel made me kek. this one is high effort tbh its very good I would say its 8/10

IllegalColorlessKoala size restricted

Pls rate mine

:feelsseriously: you didn't even replied

:feelsseriously: you didn't even replied
first of all I was asleep and second you don't have a sig so there is nothing for me to rate bro
made me kek but it doesn't stand out too much. it is pretty basic but reliable. like 5.5 just a tinge above average
Pls rate mine
this is a good one. I really agree with the sentiments described. I'd say like 8/10 because it's high effort
Greetings.
too many words bro. but they are pretty profound words at that. I don't feel too strongly about it either way I'd say its like a high 5/10
Ok go for it
this is a good one, strongly above average, I say like 7/10. quote and image are both quality
based and garfield kart pilled. 8/10

Take the dogpll

Take the dogpll
this one is unique and its a brutal pill. very thought provoking ngl. like that dog is unironically more sexually attractive to women than me. this sig is a high 8/10

first of all I was asleep and second you don't have a sig so there is nothing for me to rate bro

made me kek but it doesn't stand out too much. it is pretty basic but reliable. like 5.5 just a tinge above average

this is a good one. I really agree with the sentiments described. I'd say like 8/10 because it's high effort

too many words bro. but they are pretty profound words at that. I don't feel too strongly about it either way I'd say its like a high 5/10

this is a good one, strongly above average, I say like 7/10. quote and image are both quality

based and garfield kart pilled. 8/10
Yeah I had one yesterday when I messaged but I removed it, you were late :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::horror:

please check out mine

10/10. unironically my favorite on the site. high effort and has the vibes. I like the BitTorrent poster in the background btw its a nice touch

It’s over for sigcels

OP's sig is what happens when a good personality chad's gf queefs in front of his chad bro friends.

over for mobilecels

I don't have any

It’s over for sigcels
I like the doggerino. high tier quotes. those "this account does not condone illegal activity" labels always make me kek. id say its about a 7
over for mobilecels
very esoteric gif and text format. I would say like a high 6. its a good sig
OP's sig is what happens when a good personality chad's gf queefs in front of his chad bro friends.
I like the Islamic Golden Era vibe. this one is high tier definitely like an upper 8 for effort and aesthetic

also he literally kills her later in the episode too kek