Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Comments on Meeks yt vid praise incels and the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

Screenshot 20200923 195151
Screenshot 20200923 195209
Screenshot 20200923 195244

Screenshot 20200923 195552

Meeks may ultimately help our cause, ironically enough

I wish I was handsome. :feelsrope:

nice to see based comments tbh
meeks is living proof of blackpill. you cannot deny blackpill after learning about him

Those posts are written by incels.

[Based]. Glad men are starting to wake up.

$180k for four hours :feelshaha:

3rtqVWk.jpg
obsny5iexvn11.jpg

Jfl, women piss me off so much, i wish i could rape and kill that hypocritical whore.

IMG 20200923 171309 744

Aside from his great looks, he's actually a nice person. At least he raised his voice for the Rohingya during their genocide. I think that was nice of him to do. As if any other celeb cared, then this dude swoops in. Based Meeks!

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth... #Plato

The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell
Aside from his great looks, he's actually a nice person. At least he raised his voice for the Rohingya during their genocide. I think that was nice of him to do. As if any other celeb cared, then this dude swoops in. Based Meeks!
Nigga fuck the rohingya, they're getting the same treatment they subjected the natives of that land to for decades.

It's not just looks. It's also his personality. Women unironically prefer thugs like him and are turned on by his criminal record. Anything that isn't straight up murder does not turn off most women. :feelzez:

Jfl, women piss me off so much, i wish i could rape and kill that hypocritical whore.

View attachment 344322
Holes are so fucking braindead

image.jpg

It's not just looks. It's also his personality. Women unironically prefer thugs like him and are turned on by his criminal record. Anything that isn't straight up murder does not turn off most women. :feelzez:
Unironically this. When whores tell a man its his personality, what they mean is he hasn't murdered, tortured, or beat anyone. You can legit increase your SMV by going ape mode, like ER did, and then he had holes wetting themselves over him.

Is it any wonder why Islam allows husbands to beat their wives if they're being rebellious?

Same but I would rather be White Chad then a Meeks

Giga Cope

Meeks mogged himself into a multi-million dollar career :feelswhat:

Basic Mayo Chads just run Tinder

:soy:
Literally every normie is virtue signalling to these terrorists.

I don't know how you can deny that chad lives on tutorial mode after learning about meekspill.

Women and most people here worship this nigger. Idk why

Tenor

Looks are everything...:feelsbadman:
Women and most people here worship this nigger. Idk why
People here doesn't worship him, but he is literally the walking proof of blackpill. Like when redditcucks go mental Olympics with their imaginary friends. Ooh, I have this friend, he is 5'0 turbo dwarf with lotr orc face, and he fucks different women everyday. Sorry, silly inkwell, but all your scientific proofs are nothing in comparison. :soy::soy::soy:

The same way, we can point our fingers at Meeks, and we don't even have to straight up tell tales, just look at him, there he is!!

Just beat up children theory

View attachment 344322
giphy.gif

View attachment 344489
Looks are everything...:feelsbadman:

People here doesn't worship him, but he is literally the walking proof of blackpill. Like when redditcucks go mental Olympics with their imaginary friends. Ooh, I have this friend, he is 5'0 turbo dwarf with lotr orc face, and he fucks different women everyday. Sorry, silly inkwell, but all your scientific proofs are nothing in comparison. :soy::soy::soy:

The same way, we can point our fingers at Meeks, and we don't even have to straight up tell tales, just look at him, there he is!!
Ive never seen a chad failing in life. You must be a turbo retard to accomplish that. If that is even possible..

Last edited:
Lol Jeremy Meeks imparts so much wisdom organically into the publics philosophical consciousness just by existing I have renamed him this

Jeremy Greeks

He imparts wisdom to the general public without any effort his mere existence is socratic

Plato ain't got nothing on this bad boy

Lol Jeremy Meeks imparts so much wisdom organically into the publics philosophical consciousness just by existing I have renamed him this

Jeremy Greeks

He imparts wisdom to the general public without any effort his mere existence is socratic

Plato ain't got nothing on this bad boy
Meeks is unironically a proof of the social dystopia we are living now, people should study about him.

Put meeks in Harvard exame, show students that while they are getting debts and losing their youth inside a classroom, meeks is a millionaire without doing SHIT but fucking a billionaire's daughter.

Those posts are written by incels.
Yeah, Meeks attracts incels like shit attracts flies
Meeks is unironically a proof of the social dystopia we are living now, people should study about him.

Put meeks in Harvard exame, show students that while they are getting debts and losing their youth inside a classroom, meeks is a millionaire without doing SHIT but fucking a billionaire's daughter.
He is doing what every pretty foid is doing, cash in their looks being a trophy wife