Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Common female copes

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Women have their copes as well, and just like with men, the more ugly/fat/undesirable a woman is, the more likely they are to spout these platitudes.

"REAL men like curves!"

Needs no introduction. One of the most common things said by landwhales who trashtalk "skinny bitches" all day and hate the world because Chad and no other man with any SMV wants fat chicks. Never actually said by actual curvy women of course.

"If a woman sleeps with lots of men she's a slut, but if a man does the same he's a playa!"

This is just simple biology for one, and socially speaking entirely womens' fault. You see, women want the guy that other women want by nature. We see this phenomenon IRL every day. It's why even the ugly rockstars have groupies. Where are Rosie O'Donnel's male groupies if genders really desire the same as feminists want us to believe? A high notch count (or simply lots of female attention) is an indicator of a quality man, and women will compete for and even demean themselves for the mere chance to land that quality man.

Moreover, men as well usually respect that guy because usually to be highly desired as a man, you have to be really good looking and/or have skills, have accomplished something great, etc. So it really isn't as easy for even a good looking man to sleep around as it is for any woman. A femoid that does the same is therefore simply over-indulgent and of questionable morality. That, and no man really wants a whore raising his kids. Let's be real here.

"Men are less attracted to intelligent women! They don't like intelligent women because they're intimidated!"

Almost exclusively said by vapid women's studies majors who lack the looks of their intellectually equal but visually far superior Stacy classmates, this one is something that you never hear from the few legitimately intelligent women that do exist. I mean evidentially, posting the same old feminist/left-wing horse shit ad nauseum and watching re-runs of "Friends" and other shit-tier normie shows all day like every other vacuous whore is a sign of high intelligence. Who'd have thought?

The reality is that this is mere projection, as the reality is that it is women who are disgusted by intelligent men. I know some well educated and smart men who are experts in arcane subject matter, and personally, am somewhat of an armchair expert on certain specialized subject matters myself. Trust me: nothing dries up a pussy faster than trying to have a discussion with a femoid about grasshopper species of the American Southwest.

"I like men that look like MEN! Only little girls like pretty boys!"

Yes, that's why femoids of all ages could be seen going crazy at Justin Bieber's concerts even when he was just 16 (but looked 13). This one is usually said by dumpy women who can't get the kinds of guys that other girls chase after and were forced to settle for a neckbeard ogre "real man." (TRP: Big Red is about the best you'll ever get).

It is also related to women needing a man that is "bigger" than them otherwise they feel insecure. Thus, dumpy beluga whales don't want a man that looks better in their outfits than they do (entertaining the notion they could get one of course). Beautiful women aren't made to feel insecure about it and usually want those guys, surprise surprise.

"Cats will never wake up and divorce you one day!"

No, but your cats don't actually give a shit about you and would literally eat your corpse if you died and nobody found you.

Add more if you have more.

Femoids will degrade even the intelligence of chad, they cling to their subconscious idea that other femoids are gods that should be worshipped and are extremely intelligent while only men can be dumb and that they should one-up a male every chance they get

Myspace angle and fake up.

"I'm waiting for that special someone"

Only ugly men want relationships with me, and I am delusional enough to believe that one day Chad will see me as more than a cumdumpster.

"All men are cheating pigs"

Oh, boy, this is a tricky one. It is true that we men are biologically programmed to want to spread our seed around, but this programming isn't something that can't be overwritten, it's more like an instinct. It's also true that a small subset of men are professional cheaters because they're addicted to the rush of flirting and hunting foids. We're not talking about those, we're talking about what happens to the majority of men that makes them these cheating pigs.

You see, contrary to bluepill garbage belief that women need sex just as much as men do, foids usually have a very special ability, and that ability is to shut down sexually after the prey is caught. You'd often hear men talk about how their wives stopped fucking them after they got married, or, even more commonplace, after they had their first child. I saw a TED Talk on this once, it was done by a woman psychologist and she said something like this: "The most common sex position in a married couple is doggy style; It's not what you think: The man's on his knees begging, and the woman's playing dead.". Usually a man has no need for marriage. Marriage is only brought into picture to curb foid territorial disputes (which can get very nasty if left to their own devices, see Salem witch trials), but for him it merely represents locking down pussy (and, until recently, the only way to even get it!). Or so he thinks, the poor soul. Contract monogamy goes both ways, you see, so he has to keep it in his pants and only give it to the missus. But if the missus doesn't want it (and by current law she isn't obliged to satisfy him sexually even if he's her husband), the dude is FUCKED, and not in a literal sense, unfortunately. Sex is a basic need but he can't get it from his wife. He also can't get it from other women, at least, not without breaking the respective contract. Usually there is a jointly held household and kids involved, which makes breaking the contract not only damaging, but forever damning him for being the one who initiates the breaking. He might have strong feelings for her and like her as a person, but that doesn't make his nether regions or his self esteem feel better; Sex is a biological imperative as is the need to feel validated by a sexual partner is a social imperative, two separate issues that mount up and start eroding at the man's self image. Maybe at first he's valiant and swiftly brushes away any shadow that whispers in his ear that his wife doesn't like him, not like that, not anymore or... was it at all true? Or just a ruse, a ploy to get him trapped, and now that she holds all the cards, she shows her true intentions? You'd realize that by now the newly asexual wife is both bored with his attempts and possibly even oblivious, but one moment when he goes the extra mile to explain what's hurting him makes her feel trapped, like she's supposed to provide something she doesn't even know how to (nevermind want, he's become like an object to her). The hooman forgot how to sex. Eventually, weighed down by his self-doubt and annoying sexual urges, the angel on his shoulder gets chipped into nothingness and the shadow grows and grows and grows, until one day it overpowers his lines drawn in the sand, and he finds relief elsewhere.

So, yes, apparently it's the man's fault the wife who was supposed "to have and to hold" him checked out of their agreement and only let him with his part of the responsibilities - the work, the bills, the kids. Oh, and after she finds out he cheated, she's furious, divorces him, he ends up sleeping on a futon at his buddy's, she takes the kids (she ALWAYS takes the kids, and she'll raise them to hate him) and half his house and then she goes to Eat Pray Sleep with Tyrone, it's a miracle, I tell you, her sexuality is back and it's stronger than ever - she concludes her ex-husband wasn't man enough for her to be sexually aroused, how could he be when he was toiling like a slave, slaves aren't sexy.

And, no, this isn't projecting, this is an entire cuckitt sub in a nutshell. This cope works as the previous ones, projection of guilt/ responsibility.

Last edited:
great post boyo keep em coming

females can't have copes because their lives are amazing

Femoids will degrade even the intelligence of chad, they cling to their subconscious idea that other femoids are gods that should be worshipped and are extremely intelligent while only men can be dumb and that they should one-up a male every chance they get

Idk, if an average IQ Chad says something even remotely sentient (usually some typical hippie trippy type bullshit about our "existence, maaaan..") femoids will act like he's some genius.

"I like men that look like MEN! Only little girls like pretty boys!"

Yes, that's why femoids of all ages could be seen going crazy at Justin Bieber's concerts even when he was just 16 (but looked 13). This one is usually said by dumpy women who can't get the kinds of guys that other girls chase after and were forced to settle for a neckbeard ogre "real man." (TRP: Big Red is about the best you'll ever get).

It is also related to women needing a man that is "bigger" than them otherwise they feel insecure. Thus, dumpy beluga whales don't want a man that looks better in their outfits than they do (entertaining the notion they could get one of course). Beautiful women aren't made to feel insecure about it and usually want those guys, surprise surprise.

Thanks. I needed this to help me cope after being told I looked 17 (I'm almost 25).

Idk, if an average IQ Chad says something even remotely sentient (usually some typical hippie trippy type bullshit about our "existence, maaaan..") femoids will act like he's some genius.

True, but I was talking from the perspective of someone in the south-east, chads seem to be very rare here and the one chad I have seen never got actually praised, tho he was below average height

Myspace angle and fake up.

Cope is more of a mental thing I feel. With femoids it's a bit trickier as they do things like that and also rely on desperate beta orbiters that they'd never fuck compliments' as a way to keep the cope going for themselves.

Cope is more of a mental thing I feel. With femoids it's a bit trickier as they do things like that and also rely on desperate beta orbiters that they'd never fuck compliments' as a way to keep the cope going for themselves.

orbiters are probably an amazing "cope"

"I'm waiting for that special someone"

Only ugly men want relationships with me, and I am delusional enough to believe that one day Chad will see me as more than a cumdumpster.

Only average and ugly men want relationships with me. It's important to note that all non-Chads (Chad-lites at the minimum) are instantly just "ugly" to femoids, because they feel entitled to at least an 8 even if they're a 5 or below themselves.

Would add this to the original post but not letting me edit for some reason.

Oh, boy, this is a tricky one. It is true that we men are biologically programmed to want to spread our seed around, but this programming isn't something that can't be overwritten, it's more like an instinct. It's also true that a small subset of men are professional cheaters because they're addicted to the rush of flirting and hunting foids. We're not talking about those, we're talking about what happens to the majority of men that makes them these cheating pigs.

You see, contrary to bluepill garbage belief that women need sex just as much as men do, foids usually have a very special ability, and that ability is to shut down sexually after the prey is caught. You'd often hear men talk about how their wives stopped fucking them after they got married, or, even more commonplace, after they had their first child. I saw a TED Talk on this once, it was done by a woman psychologist and she said something like this: "The most common sex position in a married couple is doggy style; It's not what you think: The man's on his knees begging, and the woman's playing dead.". Usually a man has no need for marriage. Marriage is only brought into picture to curb foid territorial disputes (which can get very nasty if left to their own devices, see Salem witch trials), but for him it merely represents locking down pussy (and, until recently, the only way to even get it!). Or so he thinks, the poor soul. Contract monogamy goes both ways, you see, so he has to keep it in his pants and only give it to the missus. But if the missus doesn't want it (and by current law she isn't obliged to satisfy him sexually even if he's her husband), the dude is FUCKED, and not in a literal sense, unfortunately. Sex is a basic need but he can't get it from his wife. He also can't get it from other women, at least, not without breaking the respective contract. Usually there is a jointly held household and kids involved, which makes breaking the contract not only damaging, but forever damning him for being the one who initiates the breaking. He might have strong feelings for her and like her as a person, but that doesn't make his nether regions or his self esteem feel better; Sex is a biological imperative as is the need to feel validated by a sexual partner is a social imperative, two separate issues that mount up and start eroding at the man's self image. Maybe at first he's valiant and swiftly brushes away any shadow that whispers in his ear that his wife doesn't like him, not like that, not anymore or... was it at all true? Or just a ruse, a ploy to get him trapped, and now that she holds all the cards, she shows her true intentions? You'd realize that by now the newly asexual wife is both bored with his attempts and possibly even oblivious, but one moment when he goes the extra mile to explain what's hurting him makes her feel trapped, like she's supposed to provide something she doesn't even know how to (nevermind want, he's become like an object to her). The hooman forgot how to sex. Eventually, weighed down by his self-doubt and annoying sexual urges, the angel on his shoulder gets chipped into nothingness and the shadow grows and grows and grows, until one day it overpowers his lines drawn in the sand, and he finds relief elsewhere.

So, yes, apparently it's the man's fault the wife who was supposed "to have and to hold" him checked out of their agreement and only let him with his part of the responsibilities - the work, the bills, the kids. Oh, and after she finds out he cheated, she's furious, divorces him, he ends up sleeping on a futon at his buddy's, she takes the kids (she ALWAYS takes the kids, and she'll raise them to hate him) and half his house and then she goes to Eat Pray Sleep with Tyrone, it's a miracle, I tell you, her sexuality is back and it's stronger than ever - she concludes her ex-husband wasn't man enough for her to be sexually aroused, how could he be when he was toiling like a slave, slaves aren't sexy.

And, no, this isn't projecting, this is an entire cuckitt sub in a nutshell. This cope works as the previous ones, projection of guilt/ responsibility.

They mean all attractive men are cheating pigs (but they still chase and bend over for them regardless, no pun intended). Plenty of guys are faithful and good husband material. But most of those guys are average and below, and thus invisible in the eyes of women.

They mean all attractive men are cheating pigs bla bla Plenty of guys are faithful and good husband material.

No they're not. They're not attractive. Or do you think that after a certain age roasties will be like "Yes I'll be with you if you just forego my heavy duty past and me already having a baby with a daddy that's orbiting this area since he's out on parole"? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha. You still have to be attractive, boyo.

females can't have copes because their lives are amazing

They can and do, because nothing is ever good enough and especially landwhales always have to cope for the fact that they aren't Stacy and they know it.

Deserves sticky tbh

TL;DR
All CHADS cheat since that's the only men they see and Chad obviously has infinite options.

Thanks. I needed this to help me cope after being told I looked 17 (I'm almost 25).

That's generally a good thing. Of course it doesn't necessarily mean you're a pretty boy either. Plenty of ugly low T nerdy types look younger than they are too.

"This one is usually said by dumpy women who can't get the kinds of guys that other girls chase after and were forced to settle for a neckbeard ogre "real man."
Isn't that the difference between a pretty boy and a Chad?

images

vs

screen_shot_2017-10-10_at_09.21.10.png

I can see woman choosing the second guy.

Fakeup is their biggest cope

Holy fuck dude, BEAUTIFUL writing style and fantastically stated, cogent points

You should be an editorialist for some sort of Blackpill Magazine

"This one is usually said by dumpy women who can't get the kinds of guys that other girls chase after and were forced to settle for a neckbeard ogre "real man."
Isn't that the difference between a pretty boy and a Chad?

images

vs

screen_shot_2017-10-10_at_09.21.10.png

I can see woman choosing the second guy.

1.) This is a blue-pilled lie that they want you to believe; that anyone needs to "just lift, bro!" and that'll solve their problems. In real life however what kinds of guys do you see femoids obsessing over time and time again. Ugly dudes like to believe this lie for obvious reasons. But I've known plenty of big dudes into bodybuilding and none were ladies men because they were ugly. So it is really only worth pursuing if you have some looks to begin with.

2.) Women like a really toned guy, not the hulk (and either way, none of it matters if the dude is ugly). If not, where are all Brock Lesnar's fangirls? I've not seen any. Plenty of gay dudes like him though.

3.) Dumpy landwhales wouldn't be able to fuck either guy without getting them blackout drunk.

A Chad is usually a combination of pretty boy looks and underwear model body. A buff ugly dude is just that.

Holy fuck dude, BEAUTIFUL writing style and fantastically stated, cogent points

You should be an editorialist for some sort of Blackpill Magazine

Well thank you.

Yeah, most of the non-normie people here like what I have to say but also many people lack the attention span to read most of it.

1.) This is a blue-pilled lie that they want you to believe; that anyone needs to "just lift, bro!" and that'll solve their problems. In real life however what kinds of guys do you see femoids obsessing over time and time again. Ugly dudes like to believe this lie for obvious reasons. But I've known plenty of big dudes into bodybuilding and none were ladies men because they were ugly. So it is really only worth pursuing if you have some looks to begin with.

2.) Women like a really toned guy, not the hulk (and either way, none of it matters if the dude is ugly). If not, where are all Brock Lesnar's fangirls? I've not seen any. Plenty of gay dudes like him though.

3.) Dumpy landwhales wouldn't be able to fuck either guy without getting them blackout drunk.

A Chad is usually a combination of pretty boy looks and underwear model body. A buff ugly dude is just that.

yes, women like toned bodies. daily reminder that women did a survey in which they saw a wide array of bodies, they saw brad pitt in fight club's body, almost all of them voted for it lol.

yeah, it's still pretty much all about face, but body can also help.

annddddddddddd the theory is confirmed again

7d51c15753e9d4a12d5de63b41113f7fe7349852_1_690x330.jpg

just absolutely fucking lol.

yes, women like toned bodies. daily reminder that women did a survey in which they saw a wide array of bodies, they saw brad pitt in fight club's body, almost all of them voted for it lol.

yeah, it's still pretty much all about face, but body can also help.

annddddddddddd the theory is confirmed again

7d51c15753e9d4a12d5de63b41113f7fe7349852_1_690x330.jpg

just absolutely fucking lol.
lol. That's what my highschool oneitis's boyfriend looks like.