Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Common IT arguments addressed (#1)

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
"You blame women for your inability to get laid"

We blame our genetics and the objectively unattractive combination of physical features they encode for, as the reason we are sexually unattractive to females. In the eyes of all females, our physical form doesn't invoke a desire to procreate with. Out of the hundreds of females in our proximity post-puberty, not a single one addressed a desire to have sex with us. We are angry and sad that we must rely on transactions for the potential to experience a minimum amount of fake sexual intercourse with a female not attracted to us; many of us lack the means to pay for these transactions due to its extremely high cost and unreliability. It is perfectly rational to be frustrated over being permanently unable to satiate a biologically driven desire without relying on unconventional, expensive, and humiliating means that are inferior imitations and aberrations of actual sex.

This post is too high IQ
IT won't even dare touch this, they gotta keep going with their narrative that we're evil and they're the victims.

Sigma won't touch this

No they will somehow and spout some other BS
They'll probably do mental gymnastics like this
"uuhhhm, this might be true, but what about this dude who went ER 6 years ago? Checkmate, inkwells!"

However, it is partly the fault of the women, because if they were not the damn hypergamous animals that they are and if they had a true empathy (as they say they have), they would go out with us.

Yes i blame women for choosing not to fuck me? Women make decisions for themselves. I dont see whats wrong with blaming women for something women do

Yes, I do blame women. In almost every animal species on Earth, including humans, the women are the ones that choose the mates. Since they are hypergamous it is inevitable that some men will miss out. It's just percentages. Self-improvement will not change the overall situation as what you are doing is trying to get yourself out of the lower 20-20% of males. If you managed to become a normie and get a girlfriend then another man will simply take the place you held in the bottom rungs of society because he will no longer be good enough.

No I do blame women for being shallow