Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Common IT arguments addressed (#2)

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
"You refuse to lower your standards, you ignore girls who aren't conventionally beautiful. You will find a girl who is sexually attracted to you, there is someone for everyone"

Anyone familiar with human male biology knows that the overwhelming majority of males find the overwhelming majority of non-elderly females attractive enough to be considered fuckable. When I say "fuckable", I mean that if the female wanted to have sex with the male, he would desire sex with her at moments notice if possible out of biological compulsion. Obviously there are different rankings for types of females that males find more attractive than others, however this is irrelevant when the male sex drive and female mate selection biology is taken into account. Most non-elderly and healthy males aren't considered fuckable by most females, due to the male's combination of genetically determined physical traits. In fact, most males don't evoke even the slightest sexual attraction in the female brain, they are not considered sexually dimorphic and aesthetic enough to be registered as fuckable.

Most males rely on the remaining patriarchal elements of society to have sex, meaning they rely on monogamy, economic relationships/marriage, and prostitution to have a minimum amount of sex with females not sexually attracted to them. With the patriarchy slowly collapsing in western countries, this has given rise to a generation of incel males and the decline of monogamous relationships. Average looking males can achieve sex a few times in their life via monogamous relationships, but the amount of sex is minimum, the sex is void of mutual sexual attraction, and cannot keep up with the male sex drive. The female isn't actually sexually attracted to the male, but she will occasionally agree to have sex with him in exchange for something. The female won't feel a compulsion to initiate sex with him due to biological instinct. This biological instinct to crave sex is only evoked if a male has high sexual dimorphism and multiple aesthetic features, such as in the small population of top percentile males referred to as Chads.

Before the patriarchy, Chads monopolized the mating scene.

With online dating and patriarchal collapse, the influence of chads in dating has increased.

Incels are typically categorized as below average looking males with a combination of multiple genetically determined unattractive physical traits. Incels lack sufficient sexual dimorphism and are void of aesthetic quality. Unlike average looking males who evoke no sexual arousal in females;incels evoke total disgust and aversion to sex in the female brain. This is worse than being void of sexual attractiveness, since females will not only avoid sex with incels at all costs, but also fear and dread the idea of it. Incels rely on monogamous economic marriages at old ages for the chance to experience a minimum amount of sex.

"You refuse to lower your standards, you ignore girls who aren't conventionally beautiful. You will find a girl who is sexually attracted to you, there is someone for everyone"
This is just projection of average female behaviour. I honestly think roasties do it unintentionally. They attempt to think with their smooth brains about what could possibly cause someone to be lonely, and from their lived experiences they have a "Eureka!" moment. They realize that they have been subconsciously ignoring 80% of the male population up until this point, so that must be why these incels are lonely, because they are too picky.

Last edited:
This is just projection of average female behaviour. I honestly think roasties do it unintentionally. They attempt to think with their smooth brains about what could possibly cause someone to be lonely, and from their lived experiences they have a "Eureka!" moment. They realize that they have been subconsciously ignoring 80% of the male population up until this point, so that must be why these incels are lonely, because they are too picky.
Female in group bias is insane, they treat each other like a giant collective with universal morality. This bias is only strengthened by their myriad of orbiters willing to defend them.

Female in group bias is insane, they treat each other like a giant collective with universal morality. This bias is only strengthened by their myriad of orbiters willing to defend them.
The borg gender's only morality is Chad's cock, everything else is secondary

Will read later. Back to studying.

Confidence is bones in cuckthink

I have scraped the bottom of the barrel IN HIGHSCHOOL and rejected. It’s done for, I constantly see NT normies better looking than I struggle, in 2020 the age of feminism and instagram women are in no rush, they are occupied building their own careers while fingering to Chads on their phone at night.