Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Communal incel farm/monastery

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
Group of incels live together in an incel-colony as farmer-monks. All property is communal, shared among all brothers. Farm for food and sell the surplus for profit at farmer's markets + make artisan crafts. Discuss.

Chadcels would steal and we’d just go lord of the flies IRL. It’d be over super quick

I would love something like this, an actual stable place for incels to gather around and live our lives in peace. Good idea OP, this should be something achievable.

I hope 90% of our species dies in agony so thank you but no.

Chadcels would steal and we’d just go lord of the flies IRL. It’d be over super quick
It would survive under the wise guidance of a visionary such as myself tbh

Keep on dreaming.

I would love something like this, an actual stable place for incels to gather around and live our lives in peace. Good idea OP, this should be something achievable.
Fr it could happen if a few people decided to put their money together and buy some farmland.

What if a fag comes in?

I doubt we would survive longer than year with some retards that inhabit this forum :feelswhat:

What if a fag comes in?
Well don't let him in. Only allow people that can live harmoniously together in that environment. No homosexuals, no people with clashing personalities, no excessively uncooperative people, etc.

Well don't let him in. Only allow people that can live harmoniously together in that environment. No homosexuals, no people with clashing personalities, no excessively uncooperative people, etc.
Well, what would happen if the fag would appear as straight?
I wouldn't sleep in the same room of a fag.

Well, what would happen if the fag would appear as straight?
They never really appear straight imo, but if they did hide their gayness so much that you couldn't even detect it, then I guess it wouldn't matter. I wouldn't think people should sleep in the same room anyway. The lack of privacy would become annoying after a while.

I would join a monastery if that means not doing a 8 hours a day job.

I would join a monastery if that means not doing a 8 hours a day job.
Still have to farm or something so the monastery can survive. I think that's better than working a normie job though.

seem good idea since the incel population is growing year after year, and when we get old the youngcels would take care of us since we won't be able to breed or adopt

It's been done thousands of times before.

Catholic priests/monks would just go faggotmaxx.

Others would just dig tunnels connecting them to convents. These tunnels are full of bones from aborted babies.

Also look at the all males prisons and see what happen there even with armed guards.

even incels wont get along irl tbh especially between different races

In America prisons, there are 3 distinct groups.
Blacks/whites/ Hispanic ( multiracial).
All are enemies of each other.

In America prisons, there are 3 distinct groups.
Blacks/whites/ Hispanic ( multiracial).
All are enemies of each other.
yea the same thing would just happen with incels

its never been a good idea to have different races coexist in one place

0 iq. Tibetan monks, thai monks all have been getting along with each other for milleniums. And most of them would be incel in the west by todays lookism standards.

no people with clashing personalities, no excessively uncooperative people, etc.
No we actually need this for the content because we could livestream it and make donations so drama and shit is essential

0 iq. Tibetan monks, thai monks all have been getting along with each other for milleniums. And most of them would be incel in the west by todays lookism standards.
tibetans and thais are both mongoloid retard

and monks have a common non-personal goal unlike incels

tibetans and thais are both mongoloid retard

and monks have a common non-personal goal unlike incels
all u would need is incels with same religion which many groups have already done and everything flows.

all u would need is incels with same religion which many groups have already done and everything flows.
which is y i said it wouldnt work with different races jfl @ u expecting mexicans and blacks to follow hindpooism

which is y i said it wouldnt work with different races jfl @ u expecting mexicans and blacks to follow hindpooism
isis has currycels and sand niggers work together. def can work. there are thai monasteries that are 20-40% foreigin whitecels as well.

Sounds boring and tiresome.

Stormcels like him would never live with ethnics
I’d want the commune to be atleast partially race segregated yes because racial groups aren’t suppose to mix

I think despite racial and cultural differences, we would get along. The Incel community is one of the only communities in the world where multiculturalism has not only worked but our strength. The diversity of the blackpill is what unites us. And even I have friends from multiple nationalities that I love, subhumans will always sympathise with other subhuman no matter the colour.

Yeah give it a go why not.

I’d want the commune to be atleast partially race segregated yes because racial groups aren’t suppose to mix

Why do you care about your skin colour so fucking much? Incels can’t even race mix because they can’t fucking breed! Your skin colour is worth nothing in the end, the only thing matters is how based and blackpilled an individual is.

I would consider a blackpilled incel my brother despite his race compared to a bluepilled simp who is part of my race.

Why do you care about your skin colour so fucking much? Incels can’t even race mix because they can’t fucking breed! Your skin colour is worth nothing in the end, the only thing matters is how based and blackpilled an individual is.
cope skin color is everything

I would consider a blackpilled incel my brother despite his race compared to a bluepilled simp who is part of my race.
Indeed. In fact a "American style" mutt group might be necessary for segregated trade. Mexicels using Spanish to deal with Spanish customers... Blacks for turning away blm mobs... Whites for turning away kkkbois....

Indeed. In fact a "American style" mutt group might be necessary for segregated trade. Mexicels using Spanish to deal with Spanish customers... Blacks for turning away blm mobs... Whites for turning away kkkbois....

Yeah, and the diversity of our community will cause NPC brains to melt. And it is a community for incel men all over the world to enjoy and live in harmony. Where someone’s looks are never judged.

sounds gay. I'm not gonna open an artisinal Etsy store with other ugly men

Yeah, and the diversity of our community will cause NPC brains to melt. And it is a community for incel men all over the world to enjoy and live in harmony. Where someone’s looks are never judged.
Sure. But I've seen a few dudes that are just sub8. The rule for joining should be at least sub5.