Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Companies would go berserk if females were not allowed in the workforce

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I know a lot of you wish we could go back to the good old ways where females had less rights and weren't so openly uppity. They knew their place in society.

But thats just not gonna happen. One of the biggest reasons is economical.

Whats the biggest reason companies love have foids in the workforce? Because they're more productive? Fuck no. If that was the case, competitive start ups and tech firms wouldn't be so biased towards hiring mostly white and asian men.

The biggest reason companies love foids is because they fuck up the bargaining power of workers. Supply and demand.

With foids in the workforce, there now is double the supply of workers to choose from. That means the wages and benefits go down. The average worker has a lot less bargaining power to argue. After all if some man demands more, I just replace him with a foid. Foids are crappier at negoiations and usually will accept a lower paying deal thats beneficial to the company.

IF you know how to read a financial report, the companies biggest expense is usually staff costs (After cost of goods sold). Its also a much easier thing to control. Therefore the aim is always to reduce that cost by firing or forcing the workers to take deals that give them less power.

Even if a company knows this is wrong, they will never fix it. Thanks to Globalization, the companies are all competing hard. Paying your workers well means keeping the staff cost high which will fuck up your profitability. You will never be able to compete with another company that keeps its staff cost low as fuck.

So yeah. Fuck this crappy ass globalist neoliberal capitalist system. It isn't just USA. Even fucking communist China follows this! The entire system needs to be uprooted for things to change. Otherwise nothing will change coz its just not possible giving the current system.

Thats the same thing with foids complaining that they get paid less .
They get paid less because most of them are non-confrontational .
They get paid less because they literally lack the balls to ask for a higher payment .
And then they complain about the wage gap .
If women would be as aggressive as men in their career , then there would be no pay gap .
I know some women are , but they are the majority .

Who thought it was a good idea to let women work?

The same people who claim to be gods and victims at the same time
Schlomopepe

Very high IQ analysis. Diversity hiring is the antithesis to meritocracy
Derugulation of economy systems is done by right wing cucks. Fuck both sides , left and right , the only way i'm going is up. Ascend.

Thats the same thing with foids complaining that they get paid less .
They get paid less because most of them are non-confrontational .
They get paid less because they literally lack the balls to ask for a higher payment .
And then they complain about the wage gap .
If women would be as aggressive as men in their career , then there would be no pay gap .
I know some women are , but they are the majority .
They get paid less because women are retards
full

216E8214 E747 4590 9C34 10DD674C3B25

Ngl I think he meant whites lol
I know a lot of you wish we could go back to the good old ways where females had less rights and weren't so openly uppity. They knew their place in society.

But thats just not gonna happen. One of the biggest reasons is economical.

Whats the biggest reason companies love have foids in the workforce? Because they're more productive? Fuck no. If that was the case, competitive start ups and tech firms wouldn't be so biased towards hiring mostly white and asian men.

The biggest reason companies love foids is because they fuck up the bargaining power of workers. Supply and demand.

With foids in the workforce, there now is double the supply of workers to choose from. That means the wages and benefits go down. The average worker has a lot less bargaining power to argue. After all if some man demands more, I just replace him with a foid. Foids are crappier at negoiations and usually will accept a lower paying deal thats beneficial to the company.

IF you know how to read a financial report, the companies biggest expense is usually staff costs (After cost of goods sold). Its also a much easier thing to control. Therefore the aim is always to reduce that cost by firing or forcing the workers to take deals that give them less power.

Even if a company knows this is wrong, they will never fix it. Thanks to Globalization, the companies are all competing hard. Paying your workers well means keeping the staff cost high which will fuck up your profitability. You will never be able to compete with another company that keeps its staff cost low as fuck.

So yeah. Fuck this crappy ass globalist neoliberal capitalist system. It isn't just USA. Even fucking communist China follows this! The entire system needs to be uprooted for things to change. Otherwise nothing will change coz its just not possible giving the current system.
Correct OP, it’s just about reducing male workers rights.
786C0491 3944 4ECA A2E4 0C2F2ABC6E74

High IQ,because of this an average male now can hardly find jobs,and they have to accept any shit bosses throw at them to hold on to it because we are easily replaceable