Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Compare the witch hunt against Bagelcel, versus how foids reacted to Jeremy Meeks' literal crime.

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Incels are wrong about the blackpill btw. :lul:

Compare it to a foid celebrity who raped a man. And got no media coverage for it. Yikes

I'm not ready for this.

take this pill back. i can't handle it.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ones again they're involuntary proving the black pill to be true.

Blackpill confirms itself like a clockwork, there are endless cases of it, once more proving basically all we observed/talked about, why even mention it.

God damn nice observation op.

Blackpill in action. Just another approval of our views. It is impossible to me to imagine how humans can be so ignorant.

What it was? Assault of a 16 yo child, robbery, grand theft, beating shit out of wife, corporal injury to a child. Must be a good personity and talent. Should be superstar.

Angry rant for half a minute => destroy his life, shut it down, beat him.

Classical bluepillers.

Blackpill in action. Just another approval of our views. It is impossible to me to imagine how humans can be so ignorant.

What it was? Assault of a 16 yo child, robbery, grand theft, beating shit out of wife, corporal injury to a child. Must be a good personity and talent. Should be superstar.

Angry rant for half a minute => destroy his life, shut it down, beat him.

Classical bluepillers.

Beautifully put. St. Bagelcel's crime was being low status, short and ugly, and nothing else. Low-value men are always demonized, regardless of what they do. Nothing induces society's disgust and anger like a low-status ugly male speaking out against the injustices he faces.

Meeks had a better personality...