Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Comparing "Heterosexual Female Rape" To "Homosexual Male Rape" Is Fallacious (4 IncelTears)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I made a thread recently in relation to female rape (https://incels.is/threads/its-over-even-for-rapists.94560/) and I was surprised to see users of this site giving cliche easily disputed normie tier arguments, I think its a kind of argument that gets used a lot and it never really gets addressed and refuted in a direct manner, so that's the purpose of this thread, the be all end all of this BS argument, you see anyone ever using this BS argument again, you direct them to this thread so they can see how easily it gets dismantled.

The argument basically amounts to - "How would you liked it if A MAN raped you, rape isn't so good/tolerable now, is it?"

First I will address how the argument is illogical and fallacious, then lastly i'll address the implications of such an argument, and how it shows how average men and/or undesirable men are viewed by women and society as a whole.

You'll often see it being spammed on reddit (especially inceltears) and the logic is flawed, and I think even they know it (or would know it if they took the time to process the argument objectively and leave out emotions)

E.G.1 -
EG1

E.G.2 -
EG2

1. HERE IS MY RESPONSE AS TO HOW THE ARGUMENT IS FALSE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Its not the same thing. Being penetrated sexually is natural for women, in fact its an inevitable reality.

So rape is basically having something THAT WAS DESTINED TO HAPPEN TO THEM (AN LIKELY ALREADY HAS) be done BY FORCE

However a man who is raped by a man is having something THAT WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TO HIM AT ALL (based on biology) be done BY FORCE

There are so many levels more of violation taking place when a man is raped than when a woman is raped. A man was never meant to be penetrated, never meant to be sexually submissive. Most rape victims have known the taste of dick before they were forced to give oral, a man (an actual man, I don't mean faggots, they don't even count, they are wanna be women) will never know the taste of dick in his entire life if he isn't raped.

So to simplify:
Female Heterosexual Rape - THE INEVITABLE/DESIRED BEING FORCED UPON THEM IN AN UNDESIRABLE FASHION
Male Homosexual Rape - THE EVITABLE/UNDESIRED BEING FORCED UPON THEM IN AN UNDESIRABLE FASHION

Comparing male homosexual rape to female heterosexual rape is a false comparison and is inherently fallacious, notice how instead of proposing the male heterosexual equivalent of rape,people opt for the homosexual, because THEY KNOW it isn't a big deal as society makes it out to be,.If a 2/10 woman (I'm talking butt ugly here) drugged me, tied me down, and force me to watch her ride me till orgasm by being in my face, it would be really fucked up, but it was merely someone forcing me to do something that I wanted to do anyways, just not with them, I can get over that, I would probably kill her if I saw her again, but I would get over it, in a month tops tbh (and lets not forget that most male rapists aren't 2/10, they are 4/10 at worst maybe, majority are likely average 5/10).

But I was never going to have any anal sex ever (on the receiving end) so the argument is a false comparison, everything being done to women during rape is not something foreign to them (in these times), its something they did last week, and more likely literally yesterday before they were raped, its just being done now by someone they aren't attracted to and/or didn't give consent to.

Comparing Female Heterosexual Rape to Male Homosexual Rape is as disingenuous as saying a 100m sprinter being forced to run in marathon is as equally disadvantaged, stress prone and injury prone as a 360lb power lifter being forced to run a marathon. Both parties are used to varying kinds of stimuli and pressure being exerted on their body, one is basically already prepared for it, its part of what THEY ALREADY DO, the other is not prepared and literally NOT BUILT FOR THE TASK. The comparison is inherently false, and I'm pretty sure everyone making this BS argument deep down knows this based on the obvious logical flaws I have pointed out.

Sex for a HETEROSEXUAL FEMALE = PENETRATIVE SEX (RECEIVING END)
Sex for a HOMOSEXUAL FEMALE = PENETRATIVE SEX (BOTH ENDS)
Sex for a HETEROSEXUAL MALE = PENETRATIVE SEX (GIVING END)
Sex for a HOMOSEXUAL MALE = PENETRATIVE SEX (BOTH ENDS)

>Inb4 - "Not all sex is penetrative"

Yeah no shit, thanks for stating the obvious, the exception to the rule doesn't disprove the rule, sex is something that inherently implies penetration, even masturbation is merely one simulating penetrative sex.

For men you are basically just penetrating your hand, having it simulate a vagina, for women they use their hands, fingers or sex toys in place of a penis, even direct clitoral stimulation which isn't explictly penetrative, implies penetration as it can even be stimulated from the act of sex itself, it doesn't require direct hand stimulation.

2. THE IMPLICATIONS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The comparison brings up a key thing I notice about the words used by people when speaking about sex between men and women, it alludes to the idea that women don't really enjoy sex or want to have it, and they don't really want to have sex with average men especially, its more of an obligatory thing they know they have to do as part of being in a relationship.

This is why when male on female (heterosexual) rape is brought up, people make the equivalent comparison a male on male (homosexual) rape, because women are that disgusted with their heterosexual counterparts that its the same as a straight man having to have sex with a man to them, its like women basically saying sex with average men/undesirable men is them "letting us rape them" and they are only dealing with it because of the "social contract", no wonder bedrooms begin to "die" after people get married, women on longer have to keep up the act and put effort in.

Think about it careful, that's the implication of that ridiculous comparison, if a man forcing sex onto a heterosexual woman is comparable to a man forcing sex onto a heterosexual man, then that is truly telling as to what society as a whole thinks about women's mindsets, and women accept the comparison, so that is telling of what women think of men in relation to sex, sex is something they TOLERATE.

To make my point clearer here's an analogy, the setting is a man and a woman sitting at a fast food restaurant, they are friends just out eating

Average Guy: (Grabs her drink and quickly steals a slurp from the straw)
Average Woman: "Eeeew why would you do that, how would you feel if I SMEARED SHIT ALL OVER YOUR STRAW"

When you make the ridiculous comparative argument for rape that I talk about in this post, that's basically the level of escalation taking place here, people are literally claiming that forced sex with a man as a heterosexual woman is as bad as forced sex with a man as a heterosexual man, it is inherently and insult to men, because it implies that the inherent disgust that a man holds for homosexual sexual interactions is the same as the disgust women would hold for heterosexual sexual interactions.

In other words, sex is just what women know they have to do as part of "the trade", of course there are men they want to have sex with, of course they enjoy sex to an extent, but with the majority of men, the average man, if they could have it their way, they'd just get that mans resources without even having to even look in his direction, they don't really want to fuck that average guy, they don't really want to fuck period, well unless its a significantly attractive male (that's the exception, the rule breaker).

The comparison of those two kinds of rape is inherently an insult to males posed by society itself, since this argument is such a socially accepted retort, it shows how low we really are in women's eyes, that both levels of disgust are somehow comparable. Women really don't like men period, they just tolerate us because we built everything around them and make their lives easier via our utility.

Rape isn't bad just because it goes up the butt. Even if a dude didn't penetrate me anally, I don't want him interacting with me in any intimate way.

And you should mention, as I did in other threads, that the fact that women will prostitute or even gold dig is proof that male on female rape can't be that bad.

It would take an absurd amount of money to get a heterosexual man to spread his legs even once for a man to put it in his ass, and no amount of money in the fucking world would make a heterosexual man marry another man and let him fuck him in the ass for the rest of his life.

But with females? A few hundred bucks and you get an hour with a whore who is repulsed by you. A net worth of a few million and you get a lifetime of a female spreading her legs for you despite the fact she finds you repulsive.

Male on female rape is not the torture it is portrayed to be. It's more akin to theft.

She's mad because you got in her vagina (or mouth) and not only did she not enjoy it, but she feels she wasn't properly compensated.

Rape isn't bad just because it goes up the butt. Even if a dude didn't penetrate me anally, I don't want him interacting with me in any intimate way.

You clearly didn't read the damn post or you are just simple minded, where did I say - "Just butt rape is whats bad about this"

I literally said:
it is inherently and insult to men, because it implies that the inherent disgust that a man holds for homosexual sexual interactions is the same as the disgust women would hold for heterosexual sexual interactions

"homosexual sexual interactions" leaves a lot of room for more than just "butt stuff", if you aren't going to take the time to properly read something why bother post as if you read the whole thing and are trying to "help me understand something".
DIDNT READ

Friend, you are not significant enough of a site member for that to matter :feelsokman:

I don't want non-butt stuff either. And not just because it would be with a man. But mostly because it would be with a man.

I wouldn’t mind if my looksmatch raped me.

She’d get me hard easily so I can fuck her

I wouldn’t mind if my looksmatch raped me.

She’d get me hard easily so I can fuck her

My point exactly, but to women having to fuck their looksmatch is like a straight man having to fuck another man, that's why the comparison is insulting, it truly conveys women's true thoughts.

You're on fire with these high IQ posts. This needs more exposure.

okay listen though what if a man raped you by riding your cock?
it's NATURAL according to your arguments here, right? for your cock to penetrate something? what's the difference if it's a guy or girl? what's the difference if it's a chad or sub8?

it's NATURAL according to your arguments here, right? for your cock to penetrate something? what's the difference if it's a guy or girl? what's the difference if it's a chad or sub8?

who the fuck is this LARP, fuck off retard

dumbass. you can easily see that his arguments make no fucking sense when actually applied.
this is such a retarded thread

He already answered you.

Women claiming being raped by an undesirable man = a man being raped by a man implies that women find undesirable men so repulsive that the only way for a man to understand it is to violate his core sexual orientation and have unwanted gay sex.

The blackpill is women really find undesirable men that repulsive.

Great thread..women despise their looksmatch...Fugly guys like myself stand no chance

What :dafuckfeels:

Please learn to fucking read before you address me, I didn't type all that shit out just to have to readdress points I already preemptively argued against, I thought I was quite clear and very detailed in my post, I guess not detailed enough for a retard, how the fuck can I capitalize and embolden specific points to avoid this very thing you did here and you still miss it, are you fucking retarded?

Like RageAgainstTDL said
Women claiming being raped by an undesirable man = a man being raped by a man implies that women find undesirable men so repulsive that the only way for a man to understand it is to violate his core sexual orientation and have unwanted gay sex.

The blackpill is women really find undesirable men that repulsive.

Ironically idiot you are proving literally my entire point of this thread, that women desire men so little, that they conceptualize a them being raped by a man as equal to a man being raped by a man.

what a thread. Mind of a god

women cant rape men

Heterosexual women enjoy being penetrated and ejaculated upon, just not by unattractive men they view as beneath them. Heterosexual men never enjoy being penetrated or ejaculated upon by other men. How difficult is that to understand? The female sex organ has not only evolved to be penetrated, it has also evolved to be forcibly penetrated. Women almost never get vaginal injuries during rape, whereas male-male rape is frequently accompanied by injury to the anus.

In terms of physical sensation, there is no difference for a woman between being fucked by Chad or by a sub 5 incel. Both ugly and attractive men have penises that smell and taste similarly. The only difference is psychological as women would experience temporary mental distress when coerced into sex by unattractive men. Most women are whores who have lots of experience with being sperm toilets for men. They're used to it and don't find it disgusting in the least, whereas straight men are disgusted by the idea of being penetrated or ejaculated upon by other men. So it is very disingenuous to compare heterosexual rape to homosexual rape.

Last edited:
Women who have already slept with hundreds of guys...
Does one more dick really scar you?

This thread should be moved to “Must-Read Content”. @SergeantIncel

This is why when male on female (heterosexual) rape is brought up, people make the equivalent comparison a male on male (homosexual) rape, because women are that disgusted with their heterosexual counterparts that its the same as a straight man having to have sex with a man to them, its like women basically saying sex with average men/undesirable men is them "letting us rape them" and they are only dealing with it because of the "social contract", no wonder bedrooms begin to "die" after people get married, women on longer have to keep up the act and put effort in.

Think about it careful, that's the implication of that ridiculous comparison, if a man forcing sex onto a heterosexual woman is comparable to a man forcing sex onto a heterosexual man, then that is truly telling as to what society as a whole thinks about women's mindsets, and women accept the comparison, so that is telling of what women think of men in relation to sex, sex is something they TOLERATE.

Holy fuck, I never thought about it this way, but you're completely right

Mods pin this
@Master

Bluepillers: 28
lol

High IQ thread that needs to be bumped. A woman getting raped is only bad because she's a spoiled brat and it affects her fragile ego, where the only power she has is her sexuality. Women actually enjoy rape, even by non Chads. Some incels will say that they only like to be raped by Chads to sidestep the fact that they would be able to satisfy a woman by raping her.

@Robert Hansen check out this thread.

You don't understand hypotheticals I don't know what to call this thread lmfao

Incredibly based post. WIsh I had read it 4 years ago.